[A] Inevitable Failure is recruiting

90 Pandaren Mage
Inevitable Failure is looking to a full time ranged DPS to our raid team. Our hope is to finish off Heroic Dragon Soul (We are 6/8 Currently) and to then to make a strong push into Mists.

A little about us... We have been an active guild on Doomhammer for the last two years. We are a tight knit group that enjoys cracking jokes and slaying internet dragons. In the last tier, we were 6/7 heroic and in this tier we are 6/8 heroic. Our goal is to hit that magical 8/8 heroic before Mists comes out.

Our raid times are:
Friday 9p-12a server
Saturday 8p-12a server

What we are looking for:
1 Ranged DPS

We recently lost our Elemental Shaman to real life issues and we need a strong replacement.

Ideally we would like to see a Boomkin, Warlock or Elemental Shaman though we will consider any exceptional ranged class.

Our goal is to find a player who has a 390+ ilvl and has knowledge of the Heroic Fights. Ideally, you have participated in a couple kills but that isn't a make or break requirement. Our ideal candidate is also someone who is willing to to research a fight on their own and someone who doesn't get discouraged on a wipe night.

If you feel that you are a player who meets our benchmarks, please feel free to contact me (Asmodias) or Mechaninja in game, or add me to your real ID (m.biernoth@gmail.com) and we can talk. You can also head over to our website inevitablefailure.guildlanch.com and give us a look.
Edited by Asmodias on 6/23/2012 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I filled out an application on guild website. Very interested in raiding with guild :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
In all likelihood, we'll rotate raiders in every other week or something like that, if everyone is around.

We'll take a look at your app, Mein. I may not be on much tonight to talk to you more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Inevitable Failure is still recruiting for a healer (dps offspec helpful), a melee dps (tank offspec helpful) and another ranged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Doomhammer Alliance, 10 Man
Friday 9-12 Server (MST) / Saturday night 8-12 Server
Mumble (vent sucks), Loot Council
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/105856/

Looking for:
1 ranged dps
1 melee dps
another healer (only shaman healer is offspec)

Currently 5/8H, we've made just a couple of attempts at Warmaster - not even a full night - as a result of attendance issues brought on by summer, RL conflicts, and end of Xpac doldrums.

It's time to try to build a better internet dragons trap. To that end, Inevitable Failure's recruitment goal is adding three more raiders, for a 13 member raid team.

We will rotate everyone in by week, and potentially by boss. I have everything I need off H.Morchok/Zon'ozz and N.Spine/Madness, so I'd sit any/every week for someone who wants something from them. Stupid trinkets won't drop anyway, so who cares. /emo

The goal is to have 13 raiders geared and familiar with how we kill internet dragons - including running offspecs on farm content and as needed. I will create a schedule, so that you know ahead of time which weekend you'd be sitting. If you know ahead of time that you have plans the 3rd weekend of September, I'd change things around so that's your week to sit anyway. The scheduling goal is to never have someone sit two weeks in a row.

That way when a couple folks have to be offline for the weekend, we bring in folks who were scheduled to sit, and we can progress, as opposed to, you know, not.

We're looking for three people who know their class well. Offspecs are not required, but optimally you'll have a good one, and we're looking for at least one tank offspec.

Our raid currently consists of
  • prot token - hunter, ele shaman, dps warrior
  • vanq token - rogue, dk tank/dps, mage, tree/kitty druid
  • conq token - holy/ret paladin, prot/ret paladin, disc/shadow priest

We do not have a warlock at this time, and we do not have anyone who has expressed interest in switching to a monk. If, for example, our schedule fits what you're after, and you want to bring a reroll and get to know us, and try out as a monk raider when the time comes, you're welcome to do so. Or whatever, I ain't skeered.

Loot is via council. If you're helping us down bosses and you're around when you're supposed to be, you'll get equal consideration for loot. We'll ask you to post BIS lists when the theorycrafters get them done for each content patch, so that we have an idea what you're after ahead of time.

Frankly, if all three healers want the Mace of Awesome Healing, and all three have received about the same number of pieces recently and it isn't one of those things where "well you have to give that to the paladin first, it works best with his heals", then we use /100 to decide who gets it. Everyone in our raid tends to pass loot to the least geared member, with certain exceptions: we did everything we could to get 4pc on the tanks in Dragon Soul ASAP, including packing raid finder to get them 384s to fill in slots where possible.

We're usually a social and helpful group, though things have been pretty dead since D3 came out. Even raid nights have been awful, but that's again those attendance issues, and our raiders will show up if there's a point. I expect the pendulum to swing back the other way - several people online always - when Mists comes out.

Mech#1946 if that works in WoW now, or mechakisc at gmail if not.
http://Inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Mechaninja on 6/3/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
EDIT: New news is old news. We have an app for healadin. Still looking for three more raiders.

WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE MY IDEA?!
Edited by Mechaninja on 6/4/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a ranged dps, a healer and a melee dps with a tank offspec or a tank with a melee dps offspec.

Check out the website or look for myself or Mechaninja in game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If two dps were to apply today or tomorrow (or a healer and we could swap out a healer for dps) they could be in and raiding tomorrow night - at applicant rank of course, but we don't have a problem sharing loots with apps - because it looks like two of our top dps are going to be out off and on all summer.

Come establish yourself as less hassle than the people we have now! This is your golden opportunity!

At this point, I'd take two ranged, for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a couple dps and a healer to come into our mix. Looking for people who are interested in a rotating schedule of raiding deliciousness.

Find me and Mech in game or hit up the website
inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Are you recruiting a rogue?

Inevitable Failure is looking to add a couple people to our raid roster as back up of fill in raiders. As we are coming to the summer months and with the looming release of Diablo 3, we find ourselves having to scour our friends lists to find suitable replacements.

A little about us... We have been an active guild on Doomhammer for the last two years. We are a tight knit group that enjoys cracking jokes and slaying internet dragons. In the last tier, we were 6/7 heroic and in this tier we are 5/8 heroic. Our goal is to hit that magical 8/8 heroic before Mists comes out.

Our raid times are:
Friday 9p-12a server
Saturday 8p-12a server

What we are looking for:
1 Healer
1 Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS (preferably with a tanking offspec)

*As stated by Mechaninja... We are looking for a main spot healer. This is a full raid position and not a backup spot. Our holy paladin had to leave due to real life issues.

Again, we are looking for people to assume a back up or fill in role. We don't expect you to be online for every raid, but we do hope you have the flexibility to be online when needed. We expect you to have some non LFR Dragon Soul raid experience, though heroic mode raiding is not a requirement.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in partaking in, please feel free to contact me (Asmodias) in game, ask for one of our officers or head over to Inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com and check us out. Once contact is made, we can talk more about the particulars of this position.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
For the record, we are not looking for a rogue. Good luck, RefreshX, and sorry I keep missing you online to tell you in person.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We need a caster dps. Please come apply, because the wife of Deernuts is quitting raiding.
Edited by Mechaninja on 6/28/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Welcome to the over 6 month lull of dragonsoul. >< We can't even get our 1 night a week group to show up.

Good luck though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh yeah, I know what I'm in for here, but I'm pushing at it anyway.

Once I get my lil' goblin rogue leveled, I may come offer my services on your side of things. We'll see ;) Asmodias will be sad because I'm the only one leveling his horde guild right now!

Also, we have a couple folks who have kinda boned us at the beginning of summer three years running, and that's the big thing behind my 13 member raid idea.
Edited by Mechaninja on 6/21/2012 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
this guild is a inevitable failure...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Wow, Hawz. What happened? I guess when I saw your fearless leader back online, I figured you guys would skyrocket back up to the top. Hopefully, this lull in your raiding is only present through the end of Cata and in Mists... we can see you guys up at the top of GuildOx again :)

Tahma, trolling is an art. :)

Mech, if you wanna run with WHAT, I am okay with that. Just make sure to steal their secrets :P

To the rest of Doomhammer...
Bring me a ranged DPS. I need one as early as next weekend. (6/29 and 6/30).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Still looking for a ranged DPS to come in and fill the hole in our raid team! Add me to real ID (m.biernoth@gmail.com), look for me in game or come to our website inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com and take a look!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Our needs have changed, and by that, I mean we need moar!

1 - Ranged DPS: Will consider any class that isn't a hunter. Preferably, you have a 390+ ilvl and have some first hand knowledge of DS Heroics.

1- Healer: Would like a Paladin or Shaman. Our raid team already has a Resto Druid and a Disc Priest. Preferably, you have a 390+ ilvl and have some first hand knowledge of DS Heroics.

If you like what you see, hit me up in game or check out the website "inevitablefailure.guildlaunch.com"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I know there is at least 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS that want a shot at Savior of Azeroth titles. Come talk to us. We don't bite... much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/27/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Asmodias
We don't bite... much.

Additional bitings available upon request.

Also, makeouts.

This raid team is better than where we are, dangnabit. We just need some folks who want to raid with us and don't want to do other stuff Friday and Saturday nights!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]