WARPED TOUR 2012!!!!!!

85 Night Elf Priest
SO, what bands are you excited for this year!!!??????????

Im going to see: blessthefall, Lostprophets, Taking Back Sunday, iwrestledabearonce, Of Mice & Men, New Found Glory, Senses Fail, and CHELSEA GRIN!! :D
Edited by Dubwub on 5/19/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Troll Druid
None of them
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
they're all horrible. although the new Chelsea Grin sounds 10000x better then their old crap, hopefully they change to it
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Only Rites of Darkness and Maryland Deathfest are real (in the U.S., anyway)
Reply Quote
Last time i went to see the warped tour i got to see some great bands all in one day. NoFx, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Dropkick Murphys, Rancid, and The Vandals. If they ever put a show like that on again i would go back
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Jesus, warped tour is still around?
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Balenciaga
i'm so rebellious i buy tickets and i don't even check who's going, i just find out right when i get there

A true rebel would just climb the fence! In fact, it's extremely simple at warped tour. The security is always a joke, and instead of spending your money on the ticket, you can buy merch directly from a band that you really like and support.
Edited by Rushford on 5/14/2012 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No ADTR :/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
They played last year. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lol? Just because people like going to a punk/metal venue doesnt mean they are wannabe scene/emo kids... anyway I'm also going to Mayhem this year as well so that doesnt automatically make me a scene/emo kid lol....

and just saying, emo was sooooooo 2006
Edited by Dubwub on 5/19/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lol? Just because people like going to a punk/metal venue doesnt mean they are wannabe scene/emo kids... anyway I'm also going to Mayhem this year as well so that doesnt automatically make me a scene/emo kid lol....

and just saying, emo was sooooooo 2006

Did I say emo? I clearly said "wannabe hardcore scene kids" which are the most lulz worthy kind. I'm sorry that generalizations are generally true and that you are, in fact, most likely a scene kid.

P.S. Blessthefall stopped being good in '07 and Say Anything is the only decent band currently on your little list.

P.P.S. Scene kids are just the evolved form of emo kids with more colorful clothing and a worse taste in music.

Lol, kk...you obviously know everything
Edited by Dubwub on 5/22/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Go to Riotfest Chicago
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/19/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Dubwub
Just because people like going to a punk/metal venue

wait what
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]