DAZANKLIN / Hanging with my gnomies

I ran a random today and he happened to be in my group from this server, and he was the rudest person i have ever played with, i might not be the best player but the rudeness from this guy was ridiculous. His reprensentation of his guild and the server is horrilble. in my 5 yrs of my playing i have never meet such a unpleasent person. WOW

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Dazanklin/simple
Edited by Arrich on 5/10/2012 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Posting on an alt, classy move. Seems legit
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
you thought he was rude? wait till you end up grouping with me ;) (that's if you decide to play horde)
Edited by Nikkikayama on 5/13/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I drink your weakness and insecurities, it powers the spirit gems in my daggers.
Reply Quote
Arrich, if you have a problem with a guild member ask to speak to an officer of that guild, posting here is rather obscure; because lets face it we all scour the forms to see if a guild member has been rude to some one.

As for our Guilds reputation on our server it is very good, never had a problem so where you speak of is unknown, unless of course its out your back side.

next time you have an issue with a person in a guild no matter what server ask to speak with an officer of that guild. Gee how hard is it to make a level 1 player on any other server to speak with some one?

Peggybunide
Hanging With my Gnomies
GM
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Arrich, if you have a problem with a guild member ask to speak to an officer of that guild, posting here is rather obscure; because lets face it we all scour the forms to see if a guild member has been rude to some one.

As for our Guilds reputation on our server it is very good, never had a problem so where you speak of is unknown, unless of course its out your back side.

next time you have an issue with a person in a guild no matter what server ask to speak with an officer of that guild. Gee how hard is it to make a level 1 player on any other server to speak with some one?

Peggybunide
Hanging With my Gnomies
GM

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Guys, welcome to the internet seriously.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Being an !@#$%^- is so fun :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]