Most OP class for MoP

1 Tauren Paladin
I know that there is no definite answer, but what do you think it will be?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
hunter
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Im going to say Monk.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Monks + Warriors, then it will shift towards Mages, Paladins, and Rogues as it always does. Locks will this time be middle of the pack, along with Priests and DKs. Hunters, Druids, and Shaman will be low end.

My awesome predictions.
Reply Quote
Monks + Warriors, then it will shift towards Mages, Paladins, and Rogues as it always does. Locks will this time be middle of the pack, along with Priests and DKs. Hunters, Druids, and Shaman will be low end.

My awesome predictions.

Well, if the new legendary does turn out to be an agi staff/polearm, druids may not necessarily be bottom of the barrel.

*fingers and toes crossed*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

My awesome predictions.

shadow priest is already kinda amazing imo.. im only 2.2k resil and i can blow up 4k resil people purdy nice..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Monks are pretty stupid OP atm and they completely replace rogues.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
My money is on
Monk
Warlock
And Mage
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Shouldn't you wait until the expansion actually comes out and then judge for yourself?
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
05/10/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Givemepizza
Shouldn't you wait until the expansion actually comes out and then judge for yourself?

No.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/10/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Givemepizza

I thought beta was all about judging.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warlock
monks will be the most OP, but they will nerf holy pally's first. because they always nerf holly pally's. even when they don't need nerfed. when ret needed nerfed, they nerfed holy. when are we getting divine intervention back?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Paladin
OK, so it seams like monk will be the most OP. But which of the original classes will be the most op?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well right now, demo lock.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd guess Monk, Lock, Druid.
Monk because it's the new shiny class.
Lock because they're getting overhaul and looks pretty cool atm.
Druids because ride-able white stag, orca, permanent treant form, huge boomie on CD, and all those new spells!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'd guess Monk, Lock, Druid.
Monk because it's the new shiny class.
Lock because they're getting overhaul and looks pretty cool atm.
Druids because ride-able white stag, orca, permanent treant form, huge boomie on CD, and all those new spells!!!!

and paladins 1 shotting people... you cant really go by the way things look in beta
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Before beta patches, 2h monks where OP. That has evened out a bit. But as for release? Mages would be my guess. or monks in general
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]