Constant disconnections, game is unplayable

85 Orc Hunter
Greetings everyone,

I have been getting constant disconnections randomly in game for the past few days. It disconnects in pretty much everywhere every few minutes(30sec~~5mins).

My internet was fine because as soon as i got disconnected I can log right back in the game.

I have been talking to online support guys and all they give me is the same things I read from their support websites and this forum.

Here is what I have done so far:
Re installed Windows 7 and WOW, deleted cache, WTF and interface folders.
DNS reset
Restarted internet for about 15 times.
Changed password to make sure it wasn't other people logging me off.
Tried to use both wired and wireless connections.
Turned off my firewall
Downloaded the latest drivers for my computer.
Sent them trace route, MSinfo32.txt, DxDiag.txt

nothing above has changed anything so far :(

After talking to online GM for two days and tried everything they ask me to do. I'm starting to get useless reply after waiting for hours and hours

Hello,

Are you connecting through a wireless connection?

I hope that this response has adequately resolved your petition! If it hasn't, feel free to select Need More Help. Be sure to provide as much information about what is going on as possible. :)

I have answered this 2 days ago.......

Anyone else had the same problem and was able to fix it? I need your help. game is unplayable for me now.
Edited by Hydralisk on 5/11/2012 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
I'm having the same problem. At first I thought it was just Stormreaver, but then it started on Alleria. I log on and can play anywhere from 2 - 15 mins, but I know at some point I'm going to be disconnect all the way back to the sign in screen. It's not my Internet because my wife is playing on her account at the same time. It's not my computer because this is a brand new laptop and I've been playing without issue for over a month. It just started a few days ago out of the blue and nothing I do fixes it. It's reaching a point where I don't want to play and if it's not fixed soon I'll just cancel my account.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Anyone can suggest something new that I can do to fix this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]