Incurro Noctis Revival

90 Dwarf Hunter
Please read: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4916972015

Hit me up in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woohoo, more transfer alliance guilds!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Try as hard as you want, but you can't bring back BC.

=(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Try as hard as you want, but you can't bring back BC.

=(

I am going with the theory it was the people I was with and not the game.

Either way bump. For the short term our raid time will be Friday/Saturday 11:00 PM, with
long term goals of getting back into 25's in MoP. Our first raid night will be May 25th 2012, due to D3 coming out this week and myself having 1 more week on me two week notice with my pug group from Science.

And for a shout out to the crowd from Science, if you are a similar geared Hunter as I am with close to 5/8 H...they will need to replace me after this week. Good group of peeps. So do a /who science and talk to thing and/or immaburnyou (who prefers to be called immabumyou)

Regards,
Banard
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Still gearing up a few peeps who just came back to the game before we hit those heroics, but we are 8/8 normal which is awesome considering I had to tank it on my useless alt and thank blizzard for nerfs b/c there was only one range dps.

We are pulling together a 2nd group for alts/new recruits as a next step to our 25 man roster build up. The time of this raid is yet to be set, but in the end the 25 man will be on Friday/Saturday at 11:00 PM.

I am also looking for people geared and interested in a RBG group for Thursday nights 8 to 11 (hopefully starting next week if we get the recruits). We need 3 heals and 3 DPS. (Depending on the alt group there might be two nights of RBG)

Hit me up in game if you wish to discuss.

Regards,
Banard
Edited by Banard on 5/22/2012 8:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Website up!

www.incurronoctis.org
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Banard, Myself and a friend are interested in getting back into Raiding on Mannoroth
And what you are putting together and the attitude you are putting forth sounds like a great new home.

(I've been raiding a bit on my horde server. I have experience doing Ret/Holy in DS 1/8Heroic on Horde before guild fell apart and decided to transfer servers.).

I'll Ping you tonight in game but I have multiple 85's I'm willing to raid on, some will need some ramp-up time for gear more than others as my Gearing efforts up until last week were horde/Rivendare side..

My buddy is a DK Tank/DPS with PVP Interests as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Had an awesome time fighting you guys and the achievement guys in the darkmoon faire arena. :D Horde isn't as dead as most people think
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
no im pretty sure horde is dead lmao
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
06/05/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Goombug
Had an awesome time fighting you guys and the achievement guys in the darkmoon faire arena. :D Horde isn't as dead as most people think
Cool stats gem.

06/05/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Jibbs
Hi.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
06/05/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Praxeology
Cool stats gem.

Hi.

roarrrrr
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue

06/05/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Praxeology
Cool stats gem.

You forgot his 12 strength to bracers, level 70 leg enchant, lack of spell pen and hit cap, proc trinket, and lolspec. When this is all Horde has to offer, we are very much dead.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

^($#%^(& you guys making me stay up late! What do you think you were doing entertaining me so late on a work night!

Must say the most fun I had world pvping (?? would it be classified as that) in quite some time. Wish i was a better pvper, lol.

To the rest of ya, TY for the bump! Were still recruiting for our 25 man roster! Check out our website and/or hit me up in game!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
06/06/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Banard
Must say the most fun I had world pvping (?? would it be classified as that) in quite some time. Wish i was a better pvper, lol.

I wish you were a better pvper, too. So you wouldn't have to bring out your entire guild to help you with just a mage/rogue out in Elwynn (weeks ago). I don't know who is worse about that...you guys or Undercity is Burning.

I mean, I try to be friendly about it. I'd like an honorable/evenly matched fight. Not 2v8, that's not any fun. I kind of lost a bit of respect for you over that, Banard. Alas, bump.

INB4 "LOL honorable? Says the rogue."
Reply Quote
21 Worgen Rogue
06/06/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Tyza

I wish you were a better pvper, too. So you wouldn't have to bring out your entire guild to help you with just a mage/rogue out in Elwynn (weeks ago). I don't know who is worse about that...you guys or Undercity is Burning.

I mean, I try to be friendly about it. I'd like an honorable/evenly matched fight. Not 2v8, that's not any fun. I kind of lost a bit of respect for you over that, Banard. Alas, bump.

Complaining because you expected world pvp to be evenly matched as if it were an arena? No wonder horde is dead on mannoroth...
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
06/06/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Näme
Complaining because you expected world pvp to be evenly matched as if it were an arena? No wonder horde is dead on mannoroth...

Of course somebody that has to hide behind a level 21 alt wouldn't understand.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
wish you were a better pvper, too. So you wouldn't have to bring out your entire guild to help you with just a mage/rogue out in Elwynn (weeks ago).

...your a rogue...i need at least 20 peeps to kill you.

ohh and it was not our whole guild only 4 peeps..the rest were the massive amount people outside SW dueling.

Rogue in Alliance dueling area = he is there to gank peeps.

And ty for the bumps!
Edited by Banard on 6/7/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
06/06/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Tyza

Of course somebody that has to hide behind a level 21 alt wouldn't understand.

I'll hide behind a level 85 alt and agree with what he just said.

World PvP isn't about being fair; if you can't handle it roll to a PvE server.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman

Except, World PvP has never been "honorable". It's a video game, if you come to Elwynn Forest with another horde, and expect 2v2's, you're delusional. My advice would be to set up a wargame with those people, in arena. You better damn believe if some nerd keeps ganking me in Elwynn after duels I'm gonna bring the hit squad out :P
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
06/07/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Straiin
World PvP isn't about being fair; if you can't handle it roll to a PvE server.

Except...I'm actively seeking out PVP. Duh?

06/07/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Jibbs
Except, World PvP has never been "honorable". It's a video game, if you come to Elwynn Forest with another horde, and expect 2v2's, you're delusional. My advice would be to set up a wargame with those people, in arena. You better damn believe if some nerd keeps ganking me in Elwynn after duels I'm gonna bring the hit squad out :P

Well, call me weird. Because in those rare situations when one guy attacks the people in durotar and there are already 6 people wailing on him, I don't get involved. Unless I already dislike him.
You can also call me naive while you're at it. I'm the type of person that usually won't touch a lowbie I run across. What would be the point? "lolol I just one-shot that kid. I'M SO GUD"

Whatever, I'm going to continue being delusional.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]