Selling H Rag Mount!

85 Troll Druid
Greetings! Have you always wanted that Golden ray or sunshine that flies over head? Have you been dying for that Firelord title?? You're in luck! Starting next week we will be selling the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

Come next expansion mounts WILL be account-bound. Meaning if you're Alliance we can sell this to a Horde toon of yours and come next expac you should have access to it. Off server purchases will be expected to transfer the gold over first prior to your weeks run. Send me a tell in game or Real ID *rustyfaw@gmail.com* to discuss costs.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
An update to our sale. We will be doing our mount runs every Wednesday at 6:30 pm server(PST). This next raid week, May 16th, has been sold. You are welcome to place orders in advance. If Wednesdays aren't good for you we may be able to rearrange a day.

We are also in talks of selling "Dragonslayer" and assisting with any old Tier Meta achievement(s) for your mount you may want. **Again, Mounts are cross-faction next expac. Titles may be also.***

Post here or find me in game.
Edited by Ledonn on 5/13/2012 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
what would the avg price run me up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]