LOW POPULATION ON ANDORHAL

88 Gnome Warlock
This is for the mods - please add this server to the transfer schedule.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
it's time to vote! respond with your choice of answer:

a) we definitely need another thread about this

b) stop crying

c) if you don't like it then leave
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
While we're at it, here's a list of changes I would like to see enacted:

1) In order to queue for random bg's, players must pass a simple multiple choice based exam to determine whether they have any idea what they're doing. After that, individual pvp statistics should be tracked to ensure they didn't pass the test by chance alone.

2) Nerf feral druids. Nuff said.

3) Ret paladins (and only ret paladins) should have a class specific legendary for every tier of MoP.

4) A chauffeur service and publicist for every hardcore raider/pvper above 2.3k.

5) A lifetime supply of fajitas sent fresh to my house, and the installation and maintenance of a swimming pool in my tiki themed grotto (also to be constructed at Blizzard's expense) where my friends and I can munch on said fajitas.

Thanks mods, I really appreciate the time you guys take to read and listen to every single realm forum in existence.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
F U BLIZZARD!!!!!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Everyone needs to call Blizzard and complain about this. If they don't know about our problem they won't fix it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you act like they dont know l0l
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
Guys, this problem is super important, we need to do something about it. I say we make an online petition, those always work. Better yet why don't we do a protest like none of us will buy Diablo 3 because they clearly don't care for us. Or people could just consolidate all of their tears in one thread. Making more threads won't solve anything, it just makes you look like a child. Now if you really have a problem go dig up some pennies from your couch and transfer.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
05/12/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Dream

we have the same face.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This is quite possibly the most interesting, original, and thought-provoking thread ever to be typed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
05/12/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Amyse

we have the same face.

we're beautiful!
Edited by Dream on 5/13/2012 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I don't always post on the realm forums, but when I do I gain +20 to clinical depression.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]