WTS Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw)

86 Human Mage
Send me a pm in game, or offer a price. I know the price range, so don't try to BS it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
And whats the price range?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
05/11/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Zeddicious
And whats the price range?

^

Would like to know what your willing range is. Screw the "typical" price range, I don't think it's worth 10k.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Hi Pew! Pleasure to be of acquaintance. Have heard good things about you.
We'll the auctioneer says its worth 15k, which I agree is way to expensive.
Just say an offer, and I'll nod or shake hehe. ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
Well I'm not a big pet collector (if it was a mount I'd have 3 of them by now lol)

MOST I'd probably go is 5 which I know isn't enough for many, heh :P

I'd prefer to get it for around 3-4 but 5 is my absolute limit for a pet, even one super-rare such as this.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol good luck getting 15k... only gotta find one buyer. Especially when you put a vanity pet in the same price range as a mount.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
05/13/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Tresa
lol good luck getting 15k... only gotta find one buyer. Especially when you put a vanity pet in the same price range as a mount.

The price is worth 15k as it's a really rare drop, but people won't pay it because it's a pet.

It's not an unreasonable price for its rarity, but it's an unreasonable price because it's a pet :P
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
05/13/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Tresa

I question if you even read my post. I clearly said I agree 15k is way to much. Now if you want to talk prices go. I don't have time for doubters.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
05/13/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

The price is worth 15k as it's a really rare drop, but people won't pay it because it's a pet.

It's not an unreasonable price for its rarity, but it's an unreasonable price because it's a pet :P

Mmm, I see. Well, I'll try my luck on AH, and Trade. If I can't get any bites, then I probably strike a deal with you pew.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
05/13/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Frrostitute

Mmm, I see. Well, I'll try my luck on AH, and Trade. If I can't get any bites, then I probably strike a deal with you pew.

*nods* best of luck then! Let me know via in-game mail if possible (I log on at least once daily for xmute cooldowns)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'd do 10k, COD Linguine, or you can find me on Lasagna, Macaroni, Spagetti, or Vermicelli.

Edit: I would learn it, not try to resale it.
Edited by Lasagna on 5/13/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
deal ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
I'd do 10k, COD Linguine, or you can find me on Lasagna, Macaroni, Spagetti, or Vermicelli.

At THAT price you can't really resell it for much o.o;
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage

Shh pew your scaring off my customer :(
And pew, is the reason why you want mounts is because you know it's going to be account wide in MoP? Out of curiosity!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

This is my pet collector, I'm closing in on 150 and that's a reasonable price. If I already had it I would try to resale it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT

Shh pew your scaring off my customer :(
And pew, is the reason why you want mounts is because you know it's going to be account wide in MoP? Out of curiosity!

Lol no; I just collect mounts.

Though it makes me happy to know my Priest got Ashes/Vitreous :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Someone on our server got away with it for 500g or something similar one time. Guy was selling it in trade and didn't quite realize what it was going for. I messaged him to tell him he could sell it for more but he had already sold it at that point.

I paid 6k for mine bout year and a half ago. Not sure I would have paid much higher even though I'm a pet nut. I can see demand increasing though due to pet battles. People will want to be in Mist content and not grinding for a pet in an old zone. (Edit: I know people will be for some pets but this one in particular is a pain.)

Now if I can only get that !%!$^# Crawling Claw to show up...
Edited by Ura on 5/16/2012 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
lol i got one of these back when BC and RoTlK were new, I never really cared for it but its been with me for a while, even though its a pet i still think its worth more than 15k
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nice necro.

Any of the old pets are not going for what they used to. I've been trying to sell one for 10k for months.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]