WTB H-RAG (6/7 H-FL) LOCKOUT

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm looking for a 6/7 heroic Firelands lockout to buy. Everything is pretty self explanatory, contact me in game and we can negotiate a price. Horde only (obviously).

You can find me in game on Cassette. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I think i have 2 of these, the problem is you'd have to pay more than what we can sell a firehawk for, so it's doubtful that'll work. On the offchance you DO, for some reason, want to pay that much, message me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/11/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Sarkasmos
I think i have 2 of these, the problem is you'd have to pay more than what we can sell a firehawk for, so it's doubtful that'll work. On the offchance you DO, for some reason, want to pay that much, message me.

Just to chime in here,
He shouldn't need to pay more,
You don't lose your lockout by letting him go into
the instance and simply click "Accept" on the lockout.
After that you just leave group and he gets his group in there for
heroic rag kill. Easy as pie :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/11/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Judgementz

Except you do if he kills heroic rag.

i.e.
Cassette gets the lock friday/today.
Cassette kills heroic rag saturday with his group of super cool friends.
Sarkasmos goes with his guild to sell heroic rag title/loot/etc and when they zone in it's locked 7/7h and mass QQ is to be had.

Also, OP does 10 vs 25 lockout matter to you?
Edited by Banric on 5/11/2012 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/11/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Judgementz

Just to chime in here,
He shouldn't need to pay more,
the instance and simply click "Accept" on the lockout.
After that you just leave group and he gets his group in there for
heroic rag kill. Easy as pie :P

Last i checked i am the person with the desired product, so i get to set the price. Also, you type like an idiot with your arbitrary line-breaks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
no, a 25m save will work for 10 and visa versa either one will work perfectly. we could also do saves across realms using the realid raid mechanic too, so theres that.

also @sark, thank you for the offer but we're not looking to pay that much. there are plenty of guilds with legendary alt runs and trade chat pugs that go 6/7 heroic but don't kill rag for us to buy a save for much less then a straight bird run would cost. that being said though we might actually have some members who are looking to buy a bird without running with the core group. i'll make sure to send them your way as we're not looking very seriously into selling spots.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

also @sark, thank you for the offer but we're not looking to pay that much. there are plenty of guilds with legendary alt runs and trade chat pugs that go 6/7 heroic but don't kill rag for us to buy a save for much less then a straight bird run would cost. that being said though we might actually have some members who are looking to buy a bird without running with the core group. i'll make sure to send them your way as we're not looking very seriously into selling spots.

Thank you very much, that'd be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
How much are you selling birds for? I can't get 9 others to have stable internet for h-fl, if you know what I mean?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]