How's Medivh?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've always considered Medivh my home. Good ol' Franky pretty much hit the nail on the head with the fact that there's less competition for rares, and to be honest, there's been a strong sense of community amongst the guilds on horde side from what I can see.

Honestly, I think things will improve greatly once MoP comes out. With summer being out, people getting burnt out on old content, and very little new content coming to us for Cataclysm, this low population lull is pretty understandable.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well the brightside is that there's more room to stretch your arms here! Plus less competition for rare spawns. AH might suck a bit more now but I never really used it much anyway.

And actually I can't name more than five or six people max that left the server that I didn't want to run over with a truck. Medivh went from a metropolis to a cozy southern town full of strangers doing illicit drugs in the cotton fields. I'm ok with this.

You better not mean me Franky >:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I actually don't! You tolerated the headache of raid leading and I respected that, even if sometimes I wanted to shoot myself but really I want to shoot myself when I do any progression raiding. Which is why I'm all e-retired and stuff.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Alot of servers say this " Don't come to this server, look elsewhere." The thing is most servers are like that. I never recommend playing on a high/full server. You will have to wait in que to log on. I prefer medium/light servers any day. I just transferred here and I have no problem with this server. Get out there meet new friends and make pvp happen lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
08/21/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Maeyve
Alot of servers say this " Don't come to this server, look elsewhere." The thing is most servers are like that. I never recommend playing on a high/full server. You will have to wait in que to log on. I prefer medium/light servers any day. I just transferred here and I have no problem with this server. Get out there meet new friends and make pvp happen lol

Sure Medivh is fine, if you're Alliance, If you're Horde really, don't waste your time. I've been here since release and as much as I loved my time on Medivh I have decided to leave as it is quite tiring being so under populated and being outnumbered 5-6:1. Just not worth it anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/23/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Relvinian

Sure Medivh is fine, if you're Alliance, If you're Horde really, don't waste your time. I've been here since release and as much as I loved my time on Medivh I have decided to leave as it is quite tiring being so under populated and being outnumbered 5-6:1. Just not worth it anymore.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you there. Right now, the biggest issue for horde, in my personal opinion, is simply content has gotten old. Once MoP comes out, horde should flourish just fine. Mind you, I don't look for it to be anything like it was in vanilla times, but it won't be as small of a population as it is now.

Plus, keep in mind, not everyone is looking for a massive metropolis. Some people actually enjoy the smaller communities and what they bring.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Plus, keep in mind, not everyone is looking for a massive metropolis. Some people actually enjoy the smaller communities and what they bring.

Mystin, I tend to agree with you, but it's like comparing a quaint town of about 5000 or less to a Quaker settlement. Plus, we can't be sure that the new expansion will bring the numbers people will desire- it could be from anywhere from 100 to who knows where.

The best action from my point of view is to organise a few server-wide occasions, like previously mentioned in combination with the influx of players during the release of the expansion. Maybe we'll get to keep some of those people, which would help the server's image.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
Don;t let these people pee all over your cornflakes. I play Medivh quite alot. And I say if you want to play here. Come and play. Really up to you. But if you ask me. Come on down to the Medivh is right. Oh and create horde lol.. Just cuz.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
Whats she said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]