Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Seems legit.
Reply Quote
i approve of this thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/23/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Sawblade
ugh, i told myself i wasnt going to flatter you by responding, but oh well. you get flattered. riddle me this batman, if feral hasnt been gymped, why dont you play your feral druid anymore? oh, thats right, because ferals are no longer on top of the heap as easy-mode huntards are right now and you cant run around winning by smashing your face randomly on the keyboard anymore. case closed. wanna hear a sad but true joke? how do you lvl a hunter? step 1, get him to lvl 10, step 2, send in pet , step 3, beat head on keyboard randomly while mumbling duuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, step 4 enjoy your new lvl 85 toon!

Except Stibbles can play his druid and !@#$ up 95% of KT anyways, if he was geared. He just didn't feel like playing the toon. I know you have like 18 shamans so this is hard for you to understand but some people do get tired of a class, that's why they play different specs or alts...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
05/23/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Sawblade
ugh, i told myself i wasnt going to flatter you by responding, but oh well. you get flattered. riddle me this batman, if feral hasnt been gymped, why dont you play your feral druid anymore? oh, thats right, because ferals are no longer on top of the heap as easy-mode huntards are right now and you cant run around winning by smashing your face randomly on the keyboard anymore. case closed. wanna hear a sad but true joke? how do you lvl a hunter? step 1, get him to lvl 10, step 2, send in pet , step 3, beat head on keyboard randomly while mumbling duuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, step 4 enjoy your new lvl 85 toon!

I don't play my feral any more because, contrary to popular belief it isn't because i got bad on it, or that it became gymped. I got bored of being a rofl feral, and having my bleeds solo people, which, sadly is how it is still now. bleeds still tick for 10k on 4800+resil, any dot ticking that high is unfortunately not gymped. please don't attempt to lecture me on PvP, because trust me, you will get !@#$ on, have a nice day random "LOL FERALS ARE GYMPED BECAUSE I SUCK ON MINE" player. you're %^-* on your shaman and you're !@#$ on your feral, i have no clue why you don't even get off a rake when you fight warriors etc you random bad shaman, get out of these forums
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
i don't even know why i'm arguing with you, my first post says all that needs to be said on your clearly extensive knowledge of ferals.. oh wait nevermind
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Shaman
Even on the gentlest of servers PVP brings out the anger, it's awesome.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Even on the gentlest of servers PVP brings out the anger, it's awesome.

/popcorn

PvP combined with stupidity (from the likes of Sawblade) should bring out more then just anger.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is why I love Sawblade. So much hate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Sawblade and Famous, rockem sockem champs 2012, manager and assist. manager at arbys. hot !@#$

LOLJK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
First off, none of these are my alts except stibbs/stibbles and considering they're the same toon you !@#$ing retard gg lol and also... i deleted the post because it had alot of swearing in it and you couldnt read it due to blizzards censorship, so gg random shaman lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
also, on a side note, all of my posts make me look good ^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
my first post says it all sawblade.. you don't know !@#$ and never will know %^-*. sit the !@#$ down and be content with being bad on a mediocre server.
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Warrior
3 Posts in a row, that's pretty much a baddie symptom, He can't put together a worthy post.
I bet you re a good friend of Cybra.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
dem alt toon posts
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
3 Posts in a row, that's pretty much a baddie symptom, He can't put together a worthy post.
I bet you re a good friend of Cybra.

OH GOD, the dirt under my shoe is learning to talk, THEY'RE EVOLVING!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]