Blizzard: Detheroc is a dead server.

Posting on advice from a GM to leave feedback on this forum.

Our server is utterly desolate -- having come from a higher population realm that felt healthy and alive, this server saddens me.

4 people in Tol Barad at prime time?
No one to join pick up raids in Dragon Soul at prime time?
an auction house devoid of essentials for players to raid.

Please consider allowing free x-fers to this server OR allowing us to merge with another realm.

It's not healthy to have a server this desolate.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
What that guy said ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
talking about a server that has a total of four active guilds, its pretty sad to see the same 12 people on everyday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have to agree when trying to build raids for my guild who has 7 consistent raiders it can take an hour to find 3 dps when on other servers 1 person can build a full raid group in 5 minutes
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hey i`ve been trying to sell potion of tolvir`s on the ah but no one`s buying them :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Deadroc has been dead for a long time and they haven't paid much attention thus far
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I <3 me some detheroc
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes what this server has become is indeed sad. I've been here since Vanilla, and how the population has declined in less then the length of one expansion is troubling. I really have to salute the guilds that are surviving, it hasn't been easy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:/, Tuesday is the only highlight to the realm, barely
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Blizzard! Detheroc's population has been heavily declining since about 6 months ago. Every time I log on into Orgrimmar I am lucky to see 5 people. It is time recommend our server to new players and/or merge it with another. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I agree, Blizz needs to do something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Blizzard PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS THREAD...I really think everyone should keep posting on this to get it recognized...at least the very few people on detheroc who read the forums should realize that something needs to be done and give their vocal support.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/06/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Dangitsmcg
True warriors still play on this realm. Keep it as is.

You are crazy sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I agree this server is dead, the AH is horrible, Blizzard please do something, I have been playing for over 5 years and miss the interaction with other players and world PVP. Some of my fondest memories of this game where getting a group of horde players and fighting it out in tauren mill and southshore against the alliance in WORLD PVP. This is suppose to be a PVP server, how can you have world PVP when you can run across an entire zone without seeing a player from the other faction.
Reply Quote
4 Troll Hunter
06/13/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Mosmorde
This is suppose to be a PVP server, how can you have world PVP when you can run across an entire zone without seeing a player from the other faction.

You wait till MoP when cross realm zones are introduced. You'll have plenty of people in every zone, even enough to have World PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This is suppose to be a PVP server, how can you have world PVP when you can run across an entire zone without seeing a player from the other faction.

You wait till MoP when cross realm zones are introduced. You'll have plenty of people in every zone, even enough to have World PvP.

Cross realm zones won't help recruitment for raiding guilds, putting a pug raid together nor help our AH problems. They need free xfers to here or a merger.
Edited by Vatez on 6/14/2012 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This.

06/06/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Dangitsmcg
True warriors still play on this realm. Keep it as is.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Detheroc died at the start of BC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]