Why you like your DK?

71 Orc Death Knight
The better question is "What's not to like about my DK?" I am seriously undergeared, have no glyphs, carrying a giant toothpic, and I still manage to have a good time. I like the options and coming from a fmage my DK makes me feel like a bad @$$.

At least I can pretend, hoping one day to join the ranks of the 85's!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I love playing with my DK all the time!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I got a free 100% land travel mount back when they still cost 600g to buy; the only reason I even made a DK and mained him over my hunter. I just stuck with him after that cause it was easier to level than my hunter and I liked tanking.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I like free enchants.....
Reply Quote
1 Undead Hunter
'Cuz I suck at everything else.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
noone in my first guild wanted to make a dk and the raid leader wanted one so I was forced to make one. Ever since then I have just stuck with the dk
Reply Quote
67 Human Death Knight
Because it's just like the Shadow Knight
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Getting a REALLY good Pestilence spread gives me little orgasms
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I like DKs so much I even deleted my horde DK and started him over on alliance side, levelling this one on a record of 1 day 7 hours /played.

Also, my main was a warrior for a very long time and I got tired of hunters, mages, locks and very good boomkins kicking my butt every single time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Played a main mage for 5yrs (Turran) got bord so tried out a rogue, lock, and warrior. Like the rogue for a while but felt cheep and dirty. LIke the warrior allot till I went into pvp and went face to face with frost and blood DK. I was like wow I think I want to give that a shot. I always loved my mage but he is just borning to me now in pve and pvp. I like tanking even if I am new to it and I like DW dps frost and 2h frost in PVP. I find them all fun and fast pace and with Ach going account wide in MoP I don't feel so bad about it :P

BTW instant ques are a blast.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The rune/runic power system is too much fun for me. Anytime I try something else I get bored in minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Undead is my favorite race and DK is my favorite class. They go together like salt and pepper.

After playing a warrior for 3 yrs previously before Wrath came out, DK is exactly what I had been waiting for. The playstyle, the lore, it's all good baby.
Edited by Riizil on 5/15/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Being a master of death and decay is too much to pass up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Free weapon enchant(s)
Some of the best looking gear
Able to solo things
Dead flying chicken mount
Death grip
Anti-magic shell
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Before WotLK Warriors were my favorite class followed by Shaman. Then when Death Knights came out I felt more related to the class because it was essentially warrior but with dark shadow powers and I love that sort of theme.

So it felt natural, didn't care for it being OP back then. (Heh, well maybe a little. *toothy grins*)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]