GH PvE Progression Thread[11-02-12]

(Sticky)

90 Undead Priest
HoF got spine tonight, will be trying madness tomorrow! :)

(I hear wowprogress is acting wonky, but we'd be happy to link a guild achievement.)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Too bad non-guild progress isn't recorded. My sunday group is 6/8H, progress on spine. Way ahead of most guild groups, horde side at least, behind only 2.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Grats to Reprisal on locking in #104 in the world for 6/6, one of the highest ranks our realm's seen in a long time.

Good luck everyone

no lifers
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Reprisal” WoW Guild
Alliance US-Grizzly Hills (armory)
tier14 (10) | tier14 | tier13 | tier12 | tier11 wotlkranking by: encounter / achievement
Progress: 6/16
world: 104
US: 22
realm: 1
Score: 297.78

gj lads
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dia you have us and Fringe under 25 man on your list.

Grats to Reprisal on locking in #104 in the world for 6/6, one of the highest ranks our realm's seen in a long time.

Good luck everyone

no lifers

D;
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Zero Negative kills Feng the Accursed 10/15/12
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
As the new temporary envoy of progression I regrettably inform everyone that Dia will be unable to update the page until further notice due to a temporary suspension. He will update you when this problem has been resolved. Thank you for your time and god bless everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I believe I've done all I can to resolve the issue of this thread's deletion.. so now all I can do is wait, it'll either be restored.. or removed. In the event of it being removed, I will not make a new progression thread, sorry everyone.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
www.wowprogress.com :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]