Unable to establish connection to server

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Hunter
Also cannot connect at all to the Armory,. Downloaded the update yesterday and was fine until this afyernoon.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Also, I had been able to log in to the Korean and Europe, but I have no characters there so...
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blizzard is full of freakin fail this weekend. How many times do we have to deal with this !@#$ty ap never working ? Fix the damn problem already.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Reposted here

iOS 5.1.1, iPhone 4, current mobile armory patch armory. Get a message that "login failed" for the Americas and Oceanic, but can log in to the Europe and Korea armories (have no characters there).
I did initiate a paid service today, I transferred a character, and the armory issue started at some point after the transfer went through. In fact my name plate here reflects the guild I was in before I transferred characters.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Can't log in here either.
35 Blood Elf Mage
Would be great if you would address this issue Blizzard, I understand its only a couple dollars for the service, but we're paying for it... and NOT getting the service. Get it together.
85 Orc Death Knight
having same issue with iphone 4 app version 3.3.0
Quality Assurance
The Mobile Armory outage this weekend was related to server issues. We've resolved this so the connection problems should no longer happen.
Edited by Wilebosk on 5/14/2012 5:35 PM PDT
88 Worgen Warrior
The Mobile Armory outage this weekend was related to server issues. We've resolved this so the connection problems should no longer happen.

Except it's happening right now...
Edited by Wilebosk on 5/14/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Quality Assurance
Try again. I experienced some connection issues myself on 3G, but they are not happening atm.

Keep in mind, there's A LOT of activity that usually wouldn't be occurring on our end due to the prep work for Diablo III. I noted a high number of tickets in our internal database related to WoW realms and Battle.net. With D3 sharing the bandwidth, we're working as fast as we can to narrow the gap from issue to issue.

This forum alone, which has a pretty low number of posts, had the highest number of posts for connection related reports in quite some time now.
85 Gnome Priest
@Wilebosk, this is still an issue. Still not connecting via iPhone 4, current armory patch.
85 Dwarf Paladin
Also not connecting to chat via android 2.3.5 again. It's a little ridiculous since I pay for this service to get a message saying that Blizzard can't make it work because of sharing bandwidth with D3. The issue of sharing bandwidth is something that the company should have foreseen well in advance of this launch, and made plans to increase the bandwidth available to account for the traffic of D3. Since remote chat has been down more than it's been up for the past week, what are the company's plans to compensate paying customers for a failure to provide service?
90 Gnome Priest
And here I thought it was just my phone and having lousey service (AT&T) But i guess not. Ive had this problem for almost a month now where I am unable to connect to guild chat via my mobile armory app. It takes several attempts to even log into the Mobile Armoy period at times.
72 Draenei Priest
Yep, looks like those problems from this weekend are back again. Perhaps Diablo 3 is to blame...
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still receiving this error on my end as well. I was able to get on earlier, but could NOT connect to the guild chat at all. Now it will not even connect.
Yep, back to unable to log in again.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hasn't worked since 6am pacific time Tuesday. iPhone 4, Rogers carrier.
90 Human Warrior
still keeps happening to me with my iphone 4s updated and armory updated, seems like my toon is still logged in after i log out of it but set to away often when it happens , i dont know if that helps.
Quality Assurance
05/16/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Aloisius
still keeps happening to me with my iphone 4s updated and armory updated, seems like my toon is still logged in after i log out of it but set to away often when it happens , i dont know if that helps.

The away status is intentional. These connection issues are still being investigated, but a lot of these problems are indeed related to specific carriers, phones, and in some rarer cases, the realm being accessed.

It also doesn't help that we just released a game that's accessing Battle.net with a higher concurrency than we've ever experienced before.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]