Unable to establish connection to server

(Locked)

86 Human Mage
I was experiencing this on my Android 2, and just recently changed to iPhone 4S (got it 7/13 so I should be completely up to date). Same issue, and it just keeps getting worse. I haven't been able to connect at all most recently. I could even handle the frequent log outs and unable to connect errors (annoying as they were) but now it's just not working. Carrier is Verizon, U.S. Please fix. :(
Edited by Raftinarune on 7/25/2012 11:59 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Plz fix the Mobil armory it has been down for at least an hour I pay for this service it should work. It also has been giving me problems like this for pas week. Fix the problem blizz u get payed I would like it to work or give me a free month. Ty Teldin
90 Human Mage
I have been having huge issues over the last 6 months also, where the app regularly can't login and gives a connection error. It is occurring again now, even though my 3g connection is working fine (posting this from my phone). I am using an android version, running on a Samsung galaxy s3.
Quality Assurance
This was a temporary issue experienced during a server update we made last night for mobile. It should be resolved now.
Edited by Wilebosk on 7/26/2012 4:18 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm not getting any failed logins, and I haven't been able to find anything similar since, and it could be a user error, but any assistance in having this issue fixed would greatly improve my view on this ap.

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy SII and downloaded this ap almost right away (ive reinstalled it since), and both times the same issue continues to happen. Every time my screen fades out I get logged out. My understanding was that the ap would work as a messaging system even if your phones on standby. It would be a great waste of battery if I have to completely disable my screen saver mode and have it on all the time in order just to have myself logged into the ap. I've already disabled any screen lock features in attempts to correct this issue, even though I wish I didn't have too.

Any help with this issue as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.
Quality Assurance
I'm not getting any failed logins, and I haven't been able to find anything similar since, and it could be a user error, but any assistance in having this issue fixed would greatly improve my view on this ap.

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy SII and downloaded this ap almost right away (ive reinstalled it since), and both times the same issue continues to happen. Every time my screen fades out I get logged out. My understanding was that the ap would work as a messaging system even if your phones on standby. It would be a great waste of battery if I have to completely disable my screen saver mode and have it on all the time in order just to have myself logged into the ap. I've already disabled any screen lock features in attempts to correct this issue, even though I wish I didn't have too.

Any help with this issue as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

Although it will appear that you were disconnected in the client, in WoW you will be shown as being Away and you will receive whispers from guild mates as push notifications.
90 Blood Elf Mage
The issue seemed to be fixed for about a week, but as of today, 8-5-12, I cannot connect to the mobile guild chat no matter how many times I try. I can log into the mobile armory application in general, but I'm again receiving the same "Unable to establish connection to server" message. I've restarted the app, I've logged out and back in, I've completely restarted my phone. I just want to be able to use this feature without the hassle. It's getting to be more trouble than it's worth. Can someone please help me figure out why I'm having so much trouble here?
90 Blood Elf Mage
8-6-12 still experiencing the same extremely frustrating "Unable to establish connection to server" message. Please please please tell me what I can do to fix this. I don't want to have to cancel my mobile subscription, but at this point it's a waste of money since the guild chat is the only feature I use.
90 Blood Elf Mage
8-7-12 I really want an answer here. This is ridiculous. Or do I just need to ask you for my money back, and tell my friends to do the same regarding this failed service? This application used to be amazing, and now it wouldn't even be worth keeping if it were free to use remote guild chat.
51 Blood Elf Priest
Throwing this in here, too in hopes that one of the few recent threads are helped.Same issue as well, specific to one server though.

No problem on the one or two other characters on other servers, but cannot get on with any of my Moon Guard characters since roughly noon CST yesterday 8/7, not long after servers were apparently back up. Android, Samsung Galaxy S if it helps. Reinstalled and all that jazz, too.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same here, just one server with issues. Moon guard, it shows this character remote online in the game and i am not even logged into the app. Everything with app works fine including accessing the AH. But i cannot get logged into my guild chat on just this server only. But to see this character on constant remote even when i play my alts is wierd. Please advise anyone.
90 Blood Elf Mage
My server is Bronzebeard... so this isn't localized only to Moon Guard. But regardless of server, it really needs to be resolved. I'm extremely tired of people asking why I ignored them, when I wasn't even online, only to find out that while it will tell me it can't connect me to the chat server, it shows them that I am in fact online, resulting in missed messages and much frustration.
86 Tauren Druid
Ever since last tuesday's reset, I have been wholly unable to connect to the remote guild chat feature for the Moon Guard server. Every time I try (of which I try at least 5-6 times, most over a dozen attempts), I am always kicked out.

This has been a constant issue, where the only thing I see from Blizzard is:

"It's fixed!" "Oop, no it's not. It's server side, so let us see." "It's fixed!" "Oop, no it's not."

I am seeing no consistent communication with long-term solutions. Only short term band-aids that tell me you have no idea what's going on, and don't want to admit it.

As the feature I am wholly unable to connect to is the only reason I did sign up for this service, I have unsubscribed. I am disappointed. Not in your service not working, but in your utter lack of honest communication.
Quality Assurance
Ever since last tuesday's reset, I have been wholly unable to connect to the remote guild chat feature for the Moon Guard server. Every time I try (of which I try at least 5-6 times, most over a dozen attempts), I am always kicked out.

This has been a constant issue, where the only thing I see from Blizzard is:

"It's fixed!" "Oop, no it's not. It's server side, so let us see." "It's fixed!" "Oop, no it's not."

I am seeing no consistent communication with long-term solutions. Only short term band-aids that tell me you have no idea what's going on, and don't want to admit it.

As the feature I am wholly unable to connect to is the only reason I did sign up for this service, I have unsubscribed. I am disappointed. Not in your service not working, but in your utter lack of honest communication.

I know the connectivity has been spotty, but to say I lack honesty is ridiculous. I've been open and honest about this situation from the very beginning, working diligently to collect data in an attempt to help alleviate the situation.
90 Human Priest
Yea still an issue for Moon Guard Server, Auction house works great, but its not why i signed up for the service. Remote Guild Chat still having connection issues.

Hope its fixed soon. Usually Blizz is quick on this type of thing, but what ive been reading the Moon Guard remote guild chat has been down for 2 weeks. /sigh and i just signed up for the service too...hopefully its fixed soon or ill have to cancel.
Quality Assurance
It's not always down, but Moon Guard does have a tendency to go down and prevent access for longer periods of time than other realms. This is something we've been working on, but progress has been impacted by our preparation for Mists of Pandaria.
90 Night Elf Hunter
For what ever reason, I can't log into mobile armory via my iPhone or iPad. Both are connected to a viable wifi. Is there something going on?

Zwingli
100 Night Elf Priest
I am unable to connect as well.

Destromath

let me know if there is a more private place I need to send my phone specs to.
85 Draenei Shaman
I am unable to connect to Stormrage server. Is this server known to have some issues as well?

Details can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412973186?page=1#0
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]