Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Pandora is a Newly formed guild on Garithos US, most of our players come from Illidan US & Lighting’s Blade US , with a diverse background in World of Warcraft , most of them have been playing since Vanilla/TBC. Our ambition is to clear current content quickly, with the desire to raid at the highest level; this led us to migrate here in search of a fresh start.
Our guild will consist by one 10 Man Group that raid to achieve the best possible progress in less possible time.
- Our Raiding Group consists by a group of raiders who like to raid in a more progress focused atmosphere pursuing a high quality standard while raiding, while we'll still a retain a more soft-core approach to the game with raiding only 5 days per week. With Monday being optional (Maybe 3 if we are close to a kill).
Raiding Schedule :
• Monday 8.45pm – 1.00am ( Optional)
• Tuesday 8.45pm – 1.00am
• Wednesday 8.45pm – 1.00am
• Thursday 8.45pm – 1.00am
• Friday 8.45pm – 1.00am
Some of the things we expect from you
- Since we raid 4 out of 5 days we expect 100% attendance
- Communication during a raid encounter is very important. You will be required to be on Ventrilo during raids and should be able to write/speak/understand English to a reasonable level.
- During progress raids you need to be fully awake and focused.
- You must be mature both in age and attitude and able to handle any constructive criticism directed your way.
- Be fully prepared for every raid. That means you are up-to-date on all tactics and strategies concerning the encounters planned for that raid night.
- Be on time and don't AFK needlessly
- Optimal gemming, enchanting and knowledge of your class' latest theory developments.
- You are in charge of your own life; this means that raiding should not be interrupted by your family or anyone else unless it is an emergency.
- The ability to learn from your mistakes, we are all human and even the most skilled player can make a mistake once in awhile. However, the difference is that a skilled player can adapt and is unlikely to make the same mistake again.
- Tolerance for any kind of vent conversations outside raiding times (we joke around on vent a lot outside of raid time)
- Raiding Group :
• 1 Melee Dps (Pref Warrior or Ret Paladin) - HIGH
• 2 Healer’s (Pref Druid ,Shaman or Holy Paladin ) - HIGH
• 2 Range Dps (Pref Warlock , Mage or Ele Shaman) – HIGH
We Encourage all classes and players to contact us about recruitment
Edited by Bakedblood on 5/13/2012 7:26 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.