About this WSG thing.

85 Undead Mage
I can see a lot of people complaining about it, but you know what, I think I'm going to as well.. I just spend 30 minutes in the 10-19 bracket being GY camped by 3 hunters and two priests. There was literally nothing (and I'm using "literally" in the literal sense of the word) I could do, besides spawn, and die. It was the most frustrating bit of time I have ever spent on this game. Feel free to tell me to change my tactics because I'm sure there's a LOT I can do while I'm a ghost to turn the tides of battle. About the only thing possible to do at this time was to tell my team to simply stop spawning. Hell their flag carrier was standing in our graveyard, it's not like they were exactly expecting to kill us, or end the game before the 30 minute timer was up.

The entire battle was completely unfair, and thanks to these new GY changes, I really had no choice but to run face first into death. It's really bad enough that hunters can kite you know matter what class you are at this level, but do you have to give them the ability to corner an entire team at their own graveyard and just stand there killing as players spawn as well?

I'm not the type to AFK during a battleground, but in this case it would have actually been more fun to do so. I could have been doing dishes while they farmed me and did dirty things to my lifeless corpse, and probably had more fun doing so.

In short, thanks for ruining low bracket Warsong Gulch, like it wasn't frustrating enough to play there in the first place. Also, thanks for giving my 5 levels of either questing or dealing with this crap before I can get into dungeons.
Reply Quote
74 Human Hunter
I just spend 30 minutes in the 10-19 bracket being GY camped by 3 hunters and two priests.

I would never :-O
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You can run around to the upper level and get a res from the top, then go off and do whatever.
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Hunter
05/12/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Ørbit
10-19 bracket being GY camped by 3 hunters and two priests
All credibility lost.

Err, why? Hunters are excessively OP at that level.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
05/12/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Wirt
10-19 bracket

That's the problem. It happens all the time in that bracket.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Hunter
So you are saying that in that amount of time it never occured to you to not spawn and stay a ghost or to spawn behind the gy by walking around in ghost and then to run away using the ramp? Sounds like you don't know how to PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/12/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Wirt
There was literally nothing (and I'm using "literally" in the literal sense of the word) I could do, besides spawn, and die.

You could have left?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's apparent the OP has never played an "older" MMO

Go play UO

Then come and cry to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]