what in gods name is this dude on?!?!!

90 Tauren Druid
Okay so its 9 pm, Im sitting around, getting ready for some LFR, and i look in my guild chat and this guy, Freecellqt, was asking for help. Normally, i wouldnt mind, but tonight i just wanted to do my LFR and relax. Some may argue that i still could have helped him but i guess that is your opinion. Well anyway, after making a complete !@# of himself, he then says "**** you all, i hope yall get your throats slit". IDGAF who you are, that is too far. This is a video game, not real life. So thats what i type in chat and next thing i see, Muwcow has been removed from <Sellarium Scortari>, which i only joined anyway cuz it is level 25 and i was using it for the perks. Not to mention how Freecellqt blindsided me with a random invitation in the middle of the Valley of Honor. So yeah this is just a warning to all players on frostwolf horde. This guy is volatile. i wouldnt recommend doing anything with him or his guild unless you like to be the target of psychotic rage.
Edited by Muwcow on 5/12/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
First, what perks could you possibly need at 85? Second I've always had pleasant experiences with this guy and people in that guild. One bad day does not a psycho make. Maybe the comment was a little over the top, however nothing like reading trade Horde side on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
well the hearth reduction helps, along with the mass res, and the free summons, an the mobile guild bank, oh and dont forget the repair perk. Also, that is fine, but there was absolutely no reason for him to freak out on me like that. Especially not to kick me for something as dumb as that. Also, trade on this server is horrendus....
Reply Quote
Also, trade on this server is horrendus....

You may say horrendous but I say...well...yeah its pretty fackin awful BUT I have an immature/inappropriate sense of humor so it can be entertaining (at times).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
05/13/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Muwcow
well the hearth reduction helps, along with the mass res, and the free summons, an the mobile guild bank, oh and dont forget the repair perk. Also, that is fine, but there was absolutely no reason for him to freak out on me like that. Especially not to kick me for something as dumb as that. Also, trade on this server is horrendus....

Free summons will be gone in Mists so one down... I guess some perks are ok however not earth shattering. No real need for them. All you really do in a level 25 guild is become part of the cash cow for the GM.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Paladin
<---Freecell.

LOL. look at you. Garnering attention over nothing. I believe if this was "just a game", a normal person would shrug it off and say "w/e must be having a bad day" etc. So to say "it's only a game" and then bring it to live forums only suggests you have the same issues. You let me get under your skin so far that you stopped thinking it was a game. So i applaud you at your fail attempt in flaming and defamation of character. Stupid !@#.
Reply Quote
I've got the largest !@#$ here. Flame war over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Sellarium Scortari and Freecellqt sound like chit bags and should all die in a fire!! When a game pulls money from my account every month it becomes a bit more than just a game.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hey Freecell, can i take a !@#$ in your garbage can? ;] lol jk <3 Lets do more mount runs please!! hehe
Reply Quote
06/29/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Trendolen
When a game pulls money from my account every month it becomes a bit more than just a game.

Duh, but when your in a guild you don't run you put yourself in the position he was in. So hes about as comparible to the people ranting about Human Racial changes... just idiotic banter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]