Frostbolt now can be cast on your Water Ele

98 Worgen Mage
From Mists Beta

Frost

Frostbolt now also can be cast on your Water Elemental to heal it for (1,442 + 189.2% of SP).

===

First thought, pet tanking :o Now if they only had a taunt
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
oh my GOD

YES! FINALLY A REAL HEAL!

Don't care about pve, forget that, now I don't have to beg my healer to keep my pet alive when people focus him in arenas, the current heal hardly does anything for him.
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
With the short cooldown Evocation and Frostbolt pet healing, I'm going to try to top healing and damage meters in BGs, and KBs of course.
Edited by Digerati on 5/13/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
will it still generate FoF procs if used as pet heal?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/13/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
will it still generate FoF procs if used as pet heal?

Probably not, I'm assuming the frostbolt won't snare, thus, no FoF can be generated from it.

Would be OP if it could. Spam FB into pet LoS your enemy, get a bunch of FoF charges and go nuke them.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Mage
FOF is no longer tied to snares in any way; however, it is tied to hostile action, so no, it doesn't proc when using Frostbolt to heal.

I cast about forty times without any crit heals, but it appears I just had bad luck, as other people are reporting that the heals crit normally.

Currently it's bugged so that you can heal any friendly target. This is obviously unintended, but I think it'd make a pretty cool major glyph.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
05/13/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Lhivera
Currently it's bugged so that you can heal any friendly target. This is obviously unintended, but I think it'd make a pretty cool major glyph.

No.

Just.... No.
Edited by Jkspiritlink on 5/13/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
05/13/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Lhivera

That would be pretty sweet, but I can't see the lore behind that one. I could see a major glyph that allows the WE's water bolt to deal mana to friendly targets, though. That could give us some pretty interesting dynamics in PvE.
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
05/13/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink

No.

Just.... No.

Obviously this is why we're getting Healing Touch from Symbiosis too. Gonna start healing now on my mage.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
05/14/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Digerati
Obviously this is why we're getting Healing Touch from Symbiosis too. Gonna start healing now on my mage.

symbiosis is just a horrid idea in general. i really hope they just scrap it completely and give druids something else.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
deep freeze water elemental?
foreplay?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Maybe it can tie in with shaman healing since they also heal with water.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]