2012 Azshara Awards!

85 Tauren Druid
Well it is that time of year everyone .. the 2012 Azshara Awards are now being announced. This year over 10,000 votes were cast for the best player in each category. Let us begin.

Class Awards

Best Mage: Chromius - Vita Nova

Best Paladin: Maldranael - Vita Nova

Best Warrior: Kazuros - Vita Nova

Best Druid: Aerosyph - Vita Nova

Best Warlock: Scarykid - Vita Nova

Best Priest: Ashnar - Vita Nova

Best Death Knight: Dymas - Vita Nova

Best Shaman - Shamystyfy - Vita Nova

Best Rogue - Swordz - Vita Nova

Guild Awards

Best Raiding Guild - Vita Nova (Was a close race .. but Vita edged out Rising Disbanded with their 2 Blackhorn kills)

Best PVP Guild - N/A

Best Social Guild - Seal Team Six

Miscellaneous Awards

Best Grammar Police - Maldranael - Vita Nova

Biggest Legend - Aerosyph - Vita Nova

Biggest Rager - Pheelain (Most of Seal Team Six qualified for this)

Best Trivia Host - Tet - Unknown

Most Helpful - Aerosyph - Vita Nova

Biggest Legend - Aerosyph - Vita Nova (such a legend it had to be mentioned twice)

Sweetest Prince - Aerosyph - Vita Nova

Well that just about raps up the awards .. feel free to put your input in on how you think the awards were awarded. However, all awards are final. Remember to vote again next year.

Thanks,

Aerosyph
Edited by Aerosyph on 5/13/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
LIES AND SLANDER
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Something wrong?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Feel free to add some input.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Biggest Legend - Aerosyph - Vita Nova

Is it true that you named your druid after a hypothetical strain of airborne syphilis?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It is a real disease.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ik50p7f5ut6w3i86/sum/damageDone/?s=5323&e=5633
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ah nice log you got there .. I forgot Ultraxion showed skill.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
LOL @ all of this and class awards being all Vita Nova members.

I think you make several typos and either didn't put "Vita Nova" as the guild name or accidentally put someone elses name in that isn't in Vita Nova.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
No .. these are actually the results ..
Am I sensing some jealousy?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
The "over 10,000 votes" is hard to believe. There aren't even that many active characters let alone players on Azshara. The awards being run by your guild and every class winner being someone in your guild just makes me a little skeptical.

And what is there to be jealous about? Can this award be used on some future resume?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Well there is over 18 categories .. and 10,000/18 = somewhere around 555 if I am not mistaking .. there is well over 555 characters on Azshara.

Now that we have that out of the way .. I use all of my WoW achievements on my resumes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh! Oh! Can I be the grammar police? Okay, good. So, Aerosyph. Great to see you back! However, "Well that just about raps up the awards" should probably be corrected. I think you meant to say "wraps".

<3 Kates
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Well there is over 18 categories .. and 10,000/18 = somewhere around 555 if I am not mistaking .. there is well over 555 characters on Azshara.

Now that we have that out of the way .. I use all of my WoW achievements on my resumes.

Characters yes, Hell I have six myself three of which are level one. Active players? MAAAAYYYBE... Active players that knew about this little award thing? Doubt that.

Say what you will. Either way I find all of this to be bloated numbers just like the so called Facebook estimated IPO net worth of $104 billion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/15/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Aerosyph
Ah nice log you got there .. I forgot Ultraxion showed skill.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ik50p7f5ut6w3i86/sum/damageDone/?s=7342&e=7765

Your inability to excel on a fight where Boomkins shine however shows your lack there of.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
That was actually my first night on Heroic Blackhorn ever .. and we downed him in 2 attempts .. was still learning how to adjust during that fight.

I really enjoy the fact that you take so much time out of your day to look up logs on me ;)

Maybe I really am more of a legend than I thought.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Kates - I always knew you loved me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Mage seems wrong.. warlock is accurate. Priest should be Epicblanket
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
05/13/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Aerosyph
Sweetest Prince - Aerosyph - Vita Nova

LOL

hi btw
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Best warrior <--
Its sad I went from the worst to the best
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]