Hacker

90 Draenei Shaman
All guild leaders please be aware of...Thatguy,Gash,Jerx,Esdras and Esposa..this former raider removed over 8,000 gold of items. He Transfered his Druid or name changed ( Gash) after he took the items. I dont like it when banks are hacked by people you trust. So please watch your bank and who you trust.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
And how, exactly, is this hacking?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
HACK THE PLANET
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Actually it's possible that he got hacked via keylogger. Their MO's are generally strip all the things, and xfer to other servers to sell the gold/items. It happens. And it sucks to be that person. So, when the poor guy gets his account back, try not to hate on him for something that was probably not his fault, but do tell him to get an authenticator :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So it is very possible that the guy you trust is still the guy you trust and is still a good friend - he just got hacked by someone who isn't a trustworthy friend, and when they took his character they didn't care who they screwed over to get gold. It happens :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/13/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Gshamalot
All guild leaders please be aware of...Thatguy,Gash,Jerx,Esdras and Esposa..this former raider removed over 8,000 gold of items. He Transfered his Druid or name changed ( Gash) after he took the items. I dont like it when banks are hacked by people you trust. So please watch your bank and who you trust.

First off remove the names.............................. Second grow up and grow a pair OH NO WHAT DO I DO... You spend 15 min of your day farming and boom .... Why cry about something you can fix yourself
Reply Quote
09/05/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Slashnburn

First off remove the names.............................. Second grow up and grow a pair OH NO WHAT DO I DO... You spend 15 min of your day farming and boom .... Why cry about something you can fix yourself

Check the date on the thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]