Coming back to Veco :D

If you've ever play any other big multiserver mmorpgs like Dark Ages of Camelot, the next step since the game is indeed on the decline is Server Mergers. Obviously they'll start merging rp servers with rp servers, pvp with pvp etc, but eventually they'll all be one be last server probably 10 years from now with the last remaining die hard wow fans still playing and everyone else playing <insert futuristic !@#$%^- addiction like game>

Best part of server mergers are renaming the new cluster.

The Venture Co Dream

Emerald Venture

stuff like that!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
One thing many people have learned that were here and left (myself included - more than once)

...there's noplace quite like home.

Maybe I'll dust off my r-druid over there too. How're your pockets looking, charax? 'cause sure as heck I'm not fighting you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Started on Anub, ended here, love it. Feel free to add me for WPvP, RP and casual raiding, thanks!
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
alts are the biggest reason i haven't server transferred. 5 85's, an 82, a 72, so on. I can't split them up because i was stupid with professions and they're all mixed and mismatched and then i'd have no way to make money.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
06/10/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Algearond
Started on Anub, ended here, love it. Feel free to add me for WPvP, RP and casual raiding, thanks!

Heh, I have a bunch of alts stuck on Anub. What a dump.

Might move back within a couple of days, but being so flakey, who knows? Looks like the PvP guilds are all over the map, as usual. :P
Reply Quote
Might I tempt you to go Horde to give the alliance someone to fight other than BTG? Killing Sizzlack over and over gets so tedious and unrewarding.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Welcome back Charax
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Everyone needs to have the MoP mindset of x-realm zones. I like the underdog side myself, but who will that be in MoP? Not sure about the faction ratios of all the RP-PvP servers.

I am still trying to find consensus with others on where to play. Some are ED Horde, some are Veco Alliance, and I am currently ED Alliance. If I make the wrong move, it's $55 to correct. Curse Blizzard and their highway robbery!

EDIT: BAH, I am here now!
Edited by Charax on 6/13/2012 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]