OS 25 Mount Ninja

90 Night Elf Warrior
Critneyfears is angry at me but I already reported this guy, so get over yourself. Are you upset at me still Critney, you already put me on ignore after you raged at me for 30 minutes last night. You were extremely upset considering you were typing full paragraph whispers laced with insults, foul language and overall rudeness. You really shouldn't be so angry over something that doesn't concern you, Critney.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Lacima
You really shouldn't be so angry over something that doesn't concern you, Critney.

hmm. still dodging rectors question. are you scared to answer? oh and yes it does concern me considering you whispered EVERYONE in my guild calling us a ninja guild just because you were butthurt about a mount. So you brought this on your self. and as i remember I didnt use foul language, just insulted you on how stupid you were for not thinking. but in any case im done. it seems me nor rector, not even Shammylove have an effect on the thought process of a 12 year old child. So like i said before you sir are retarded.

/ignore
Edited by Critneyfèars on 5/14/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I think Critney is really upset at me. You better put me on ignore because you can't handle being angry at me. Are you raging at me and smashing up your keyboard now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hey this is a pretty bad thread and you're a pretty bad poster

well, bye
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
hey this is a pretty bad thread and you're a pretty bad poster

well, bye

he has spoken.

/thread
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait.. don't end this thread, not yet!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
05/14/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Øneblood
Wait.. don't end this thread, not yet!

lol for?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
05/14/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Rector
How does the actions of ONE person in that guild make EVERYONE in that guild ninja's and trash?

I would say that it doesn't, but it really does make the guild (as a whole) look bad if they do nothing about it.

failsport had an incident of this happening in a BH 25 run with a member master looting to people who didn't win rolls. The complaint was taken to our GM and was promptly dealt with.

The question I would have here is: did the guild/officers/GM resolve and/or address this problem, or did they let it slip? The guild's response would then determine whether they are, in-fact, what the OP says they are.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
05/14/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Bew
How does the actions of ONE person in that guild make EVERYONE in that guild ninja's and trash?

I would say that it doesn't, but it really does make the guild (as a whole) look bad if they do nothing about it.

failsport had an incident of this happening in a BH 25 run with a member master looting to people who didn't win rolls. The complaint was taken to our GM and was promptly dealt with.

The question I would have here is: did the guild/officers/GM resolve and/or address this problem, or did they let it slip? The guild's response would then determine whether they are, in-fact, what the OP says they are.

^this
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Guilt by association.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Guy ninja'd something.

Blames entire guild.

Seems legit to me.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=aZC&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1005&bih=608&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=oyldmIo7t9fCXM:&imgrefurl=http://weknowmemes.com/2012/03/nothing-to-do-here-rage-face/&docid=Rb-I_QUpsjZ7XM&imgurl=http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/nothing-to-do-here-rage-face.png&w=600&h=462&ei=LzCzT7b1IomJtwf0yu3-CA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=279&sig=115851470363383569442&page=1&tbnh=123&tbnw=170&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:75&tx=109&ty=44
Edited by Onï on 5/15/2012 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I LOVE COCA'COLA
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
*Note* Rector "coincidentally" deleted all these posts....Hrm...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
LOL Gin=) Funny Deathly is a known ninja anything involving him I'd stay away from!
Reply Quote
8 Orc Warrior
07/16/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Gindero
*Note* Rector "coincidentally" deleted all these posts....Hrm...

....What kind of name is rector.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]