HAY PAL WELCOME TO SKULLCRUSHER [=
Hashtag HRWCU

<Bonquishas Wheelchair Army>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi there.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Queen Hoodrat welcomes you. Whisper me or Bonqueefa if you need a wheelchair and maybe some coupons for kfc. Stay swagg,
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why did you post on 2 characters Allspark
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Queen hoodrat does not know what you're talking about
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll be in touch about one of those wheel chairs.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
05/14/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Bungle
I'll be in touch about one of those wheel chairs.

:3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you didnt know what I was talking about then why did you post on that character? Not a very smart troll.

http://i49.tinypic.com/xfxizk.png
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Queen hoodrat laughs at your pitiful attempts to try and dethrone thy queen. Queen hoodrat is not a troll. As you can see, I am a Forsaken (Undead) I will be more than glad to help by offering you some of my eye doctor homegurlls to check your eyes mister Tauren Homeslice
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You're not even worth my time. I feel bad for even acknowledging you. You're a fail troll and I'm not surprised at all that you're in ATR.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Queen Hoodrat appreciates your wise decision into leaving thy business alone. I am not a troll, clearly as I stated above. I am a forsaken. And clearly my guild tag does not say ATR. But it says Fast Track as of now while my newly created guild (Bonquishas Quadriplegics) Processes through Blizzard ( We are recruiting by the way) And I laugh at you, being in the guild Drunk In Public must be quite the accomplishment (not). 1/8 Heroic. I will spare you the embarrassment as your guild tag and meager progression has done enough to humiliate yourself. So I bid you farewell, at least you made a feeble attempt to tackle the almighty Queen Hoodrat Bonquisha
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/14/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Bonquisha
Drunk In Public must be quite the accomplishment (not). 1/8 Heroic.

I raid on this toon, buddy. Havent touched DS in a month and I'm still 2 bosses ahead of you.
Edited by Dorkins on 5/14/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
05/14/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Homeslïcé
You're not even worth my time. I feel bad for even acknowledging you.

I guess I am worth your time. Seeing as you were mad enough to post one of your characters, whom is still no match for Queen Hoodrat Bonquisha. I will spare you once again, and I will even offer you a spot into the ranks of <Bonquishas Quadriplegics> Please continue to acknowledge me. I know I'm very cute.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Dat edit. Must be mad
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I edited it as soon as I posted it actually. Please stop trying to drag this on. I already made an @ss out of you.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
You obviously have not made an ATss out of me. You have brought this upon yourself. You did not have to come off to Bonquisha in such an ill manner as you did earlier. You said so yourself, that I am not worth your time. Bonquisha is peaceful and very attractive. You said I am not worth acknowledging. In doing so you became susceptible to becoming a hypocrite, because clearly you are dragging this on and you are still acknowledging me.

Edit: Fixed some errors. Seeing as my hands are deteriorating, my grammatical mistakes happen.
Edited by Bonquisha on 5/14/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hi
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hi

Welcome to SC, this is a pretty typical tuesday here.

Well I guess that was yesterday so a pretty typical monday here.
Edited by Bungle on 5/15/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
greets and welcome to the server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]