New to this realm!

85 Tauren Paladin
dont like, ur not new
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
who r u
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
It used to be for years on SC forums that a thread like this would get 3 pages of "gtfo" type responses.... now we all say "WELCOME!"

man how times have changed around here....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GTFO
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It used to be for years on SC forums that a thread like this would get 3 pages of "gtfo" type responses.... now we all say "WELCOME!"

man how times have changed around here....

I've given up on the gtfo spam, it doesn't do any good, they still come. No one gets the hint any more....and it helps when the first reply is gtfo.
Edited by Bungle on 5/17/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
05/14/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Bonquisha
Queen Hoodrat appreciates your wise decision into leaving thy business alone. I am not a troll, clearly as I stated above. I am a forsaken. And clearly my guild tag does not say ATR. But it says Fast Track as of now while my newly created guild (Bonquishas Quadriplegics) Processes through Blizzard ( We are recruiting by the way) And I laugh at you, being in the guild Drunk In Public must be quite the accomplishment (not). 1/8 Heroic. I will spare you the embarrassment as your guild tag and meager progression has done enough to humiliate yourself. So I bid you farewell, at least you made a feeble attempt to tackle the almighty Queen Hoodrat Bonquisha

Congrats on how great you truly are. Since we are not a raiding guild what does it matter what we have downed in Dragon Soul? Oh wait thats logic, rocket scientists can't understand that one.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Although I do admire you sticking up for your boyfriend and your guildies. Other than that
/facepalm
Plus your a week late. Welp, good luck, I'll make sure I open the door for you when I see you cruisin' by in your wheelchair
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bonquisha don't hate, gurl. Not all guilds are raiding guilds. We're still the hotness in our own way.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW OVERLORD BONQUISHA.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Hayy gurll. I like yo weaveee. I apologize gurl. He started going off on me. I have some homegurls in yo' guild so it's all gucci. C U L8r at the salon to get our nails did gurl. HOLLA!
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Andd mmm damn gurl dat outfit is cute! U been workin out?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just remember kids, when being a troll and too afraid to use your main make a low level character.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or just set the example like Deutschehoof did and post on your worthless main with no Ratings/Heroics. /sigh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Exactly, because I don't know about you, I determine my self-worth by a game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Self-worth? I was talking about your character, not real life. But if you do, for some reason, have low self-esteem. /pat
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I think it is funny that it took one small comment to make you post on your main and no longer hide on a low level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hide on a low level? Because clearly I havn't posted on this topic more than once. Facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/26/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Bonquisha
Hayy gurll. I like yo weaveee. I apologize gurl. He started going off on me. I have some homegurls in yo' guild so it's all gucci. C U L8r at the salon to get our nails did gurl. HOLLA!

O gurl you like my hair did? I precitate that, yo.

Hoes b4 Bros

L8 <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hope you enjoy losing Tol Barad
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/19/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Rixus
Hope you enjoy losing Tol Barad

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]