Tep, Tesa, and Aurora. 2.2k?

85 Human Priest
Hello there Winterhoof,

So a few people on this server by the name of "Tepster" and "Tesazangetsu" or w/e, are doing 3s with Aurora. Me and Aurora were fine for a few days, then he links me this:

http://imgur.com/iMuNs

To myself i'm thinking "Nice, getting better after all"
Then I say to myself, wait a second... wasn't he just barely able to get past 1750 a few weeks ago? And Tesa isn't that good and neither is Tep...

So then I realize that he's playing RLS, the same comp Joey and Nerus are playing with Stunzie.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/eonar/3v3/stunzies%20for%20glad/

Tesa, Tep and Aurora:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/winterhoof/3v3/rank%20one%20server%20inc/

They couldn't have gained that much skill in just a couple of days. Last I heard Tep could barely even dispel anything and Tesa is a backpedaler and a keyboard turner.
http://imgur.com/SJ0VV

So he practically admits that he's being carried by Joey and Nerus. And Tep and Tesa are getting their 'elite' gear when they don't even deserve it. They don't have the skill to back it up and it's completely obvious when Tesa and Tep are running around in 2.2k gear and barely understand focus and cc.

Sure this is a PVE server, but that's not the point. It's the idea of people who don't have skill to back up ratings or gear or whatever getting it without any work put in. This happens all the time on PVP servers, however this server is such a small community that it's quite obvious to tell who's a good player and who's a bad one.

Aurora used to be my friend, and we were fine for a few days, but this just makes me frustrated to think that these people aren't even earning it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Cry more Syn, its funny you know nothing behind this. Aurora wants His 2.2 since zuesy and Neros arnt on the server i really wanted to help Aurora and couldent with Undergeared toons, So im leting them use my shamen, Theres something called geting "Carried" and doing "No work at all" I wasent even gonna use my 2.2 Gear or anything at all xD I dont know bout Tesa but i have morals, This was only to help Aurora get his stuff and be done with it. BUT since your the cry baby of the server this happeneds :p go cry to your mommy some more?, this was all to help Aurora, Tesa can do what he wants, but i was strickly not planing on Using the 2.2 gear or brag about doing no work. So l2 not cry kthx
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
im the dotster D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Idk, i'm just guessing knowing you and Tesa you'll be jumping around throwing "Three's Company: 2200" in peoples faces like you earned it. I talked to Joey and we're cool now. But come on. Are you going to run to your e-girlfriend and be like GUEZ WOO GUT 2.2k BB?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
can we be nice to each other
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Cry more Syn, its funny you know nothing behind this. Aurora wants His 2.2 since zuesy and Neros arnt on the server i really wanted to help Aurora and couldent with Undergeared toons, So im leting them use my shamen, Theres something called geting "Carried" and doing "No work at all" I wasent even gonna use my 2.2 Gear or anything at all xD I dont know bout Tesa but i have morals, This was only to help Aurora get his stuff and be done with it. BUT since your the cry baby of the server this happeneds :p go cry to your mommy some more?, this was all to help Aurora, Tesa can do what he wants, but i was strickly not planing on Using the 2.2 gear or brag about doing no work. So l2 not cry kthx
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Look everyone, Mana tap is coming to defend 2 bads
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Tep is so bad lolololol please L2 play.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Did you not just read what i said MR Cry more? Least i dont go cut myself over girls on the internet xD Your so adoreable. Tesa might, but i earn my stuff LOL. unlike you bugging everyone to carry your sorry !@#, Hobo etc. Cus we all know you lvl toons and toons and can barely play any of them. This was strickly to Help aj shams not gonna be using the 2.2 achive or gear, And i think you shouldent have droped outa schoo for being a compele and totally loser that crys over everything, you still need help on your reading skills still :l
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Poof, your the one sucking people over the internets c; and dating a cry baby. And your even worse :o i wouldent be talking lol kthx xD Now you guys can cry more and do what you want im out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Adorable* you're typing so fast you misspelled basic English out of anger, naughty words aren't nice, what would your parents say?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
OOOOOOOH BUUUUUURN
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Oh look all the guildies of "Will Smith Raps" are coming to help this qqer on his qqing quest to try to get a player he hates banned. Get over the fact that they have the skill and now are getting 2200. Ok thanks bye.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
how about we just be friends and chat like civilized people?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
what excactly is xage doing here? oh, right, all the mana tap bromances need to stick together!
Edited by Poofimacat on 5/12/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Who is Xage anyways? Nevermind just another bad from Mana Fap.
Their characters are being played by two 2400 players. But okay. They're not really earning it. Aurora is getting help at least, Tep and Tesa are just tarded.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/12/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Xage

nice copy + paste
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
im not even using it, as your still dumb enough to read, Auroras geting his !@#$, the achive on sham isent going to be use and the gear and i Earn my stuff, UNlike you asking to carried, Now i see why you get your face smashed in at school and come home crying. k im bored of this, just fun to watch how mad you get :P over a game, AJ's earning his %^-* tesa's doin what he wants. Me, im rarely even gonna touch my sham
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The !@#$ did I just read. It's so hard to read, never mind. I think you're the one who's mad... you know, since you misspell like every single word you type right now.

05/12/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Teplar
UNlike you asking to carried

If this is saying that I asked anyone to carry me that's severely wrong. But you're fat and claim to have carried my 1.2k resil enhance shaman when he first hit 85 on just one cap day. Sorry, wrong again
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I honestly agree im kinda annoyed seeing people with elite gear that do not deserve it. It sure nice to have pride wearing 2.2 but its quite an embarrassment to die in it to someone very idiotic. Nuff said for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]