Tep, Tesa, and Aurora. 2.2k?

85 Human Priest
05/12/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Soldanis
I honestly agree im kinda annoyed seeing people with elite gear that do not deserve it. It sure nice to have pride wearing 2.2 but its quite an embarrassment to die in it to someone very idiotic. Nuff said for me.

that's my boy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Shouldn't matter what they're doing, just do you.
If they want to compromise their account by sharing it with another, let them it might not end well. As for getting carried? This is nothing new, there's a few other people that have been carried on this server also but no thread was made about them. As you said, this happens on other servers as well so it shouldn't to big of a deal.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Please learn to write a simple paragraph at the least Tep. You're making such a fool of yourself trying to prove your "point".

Learn the english language before trying to insult someone over a video game.
Oh, and if you want to whine and cry about it, go and cry to your parents.. oh wait..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
First off using my Ipod, cus to lazy to use forums ^and sold. Tesa does what he wants. Me, im not even touching the sham after this, other then GM Rbgs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
If they want to compromise their account by sharing it with another, let them it might not end well. As for getting carried? This is nothing new, there's a few other people that have been carried on this server also but no thread was made about them. As you said, this happens on other servers as well so it shouldn't to big of a deal.

I know it's nothing new to be carried, but when it's two 14 year olds who barely know what basic CC chains are and one of them is a keyboard turning retard who ERPs constantly, people are kind of going to be like "Gee, that's pretty obvious"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I think its bed time for you kids isn't it?

The only assumption I can draw from the last couple of threads I have seen the lot of you post in, is that you all enjoy the drama. Get over it, move on, grow the heck up. Stop taking away from the few decent players that call this backwater server home.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm on my ipod right now too, dip!@#$.. i still know how to press a simple space button.
When you die to undergeared players after that i can l0l0l0l all over the place.

Please learn how to play the game, sincerley, poof~

P.S. bad feral is bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Torqbow/statistic#21:152

Hope you're not one of the decent players
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i love this backwater server it is my home
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Im to lazy to type !@#$ right, and PS Poof your worse i can do much better then you. and im really playing to have fun O.o like i non cry baby. if i wanted to be good would i really be on winterhoof? i play cause of friends not cause of 2.2 xD NOW Syn! go get someone to carry you, so we dont have to hear this everytime something dosent go your way. and, im pretty sure we know i rarely spell right, but do i really care :P nope. Now im done, adam crying over aj geting carried by people have fun this is just funny to watch, you see why people make fun of you xD your starting %^-* on forums.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You're* worse, if you want to do war games to see who's "bad" we can...

P.S. nice unreforged crit and haste. terribad
Edited by Poofimacat on 5/12/2012 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bye Tep, stop gemming for spirit as a resto shaman, cy@ next season
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
if anyone wants to war game to improve hit me up. im all for it. its been my philosophy always. we are all on the same small server after all :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

I know it's nothing new to be carried, but when it's two 14 year olds who barely know what basic CC chains are and one of them is a keyboard turning retard who ERPs constantly, people are kind of going to be like "Gee, that's pretty obvious"

And everyone will know they didn't earn it. Honestly, this thread didn't need to be made.
Everyone talks about how this server is dying, do you really think making threads like this is helping that? 80% of the threads on WH forums are just arguing between players. Potential people wanting to come here will be turned away if they click just 1 of these pointless threads.
I'm not siding with anyone here but all of you argue over the dumbest !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Torqbow/statistic#21:152

Hope you're not one of the decent players

I don't think 1650 for my first arena season, running a dumb trip dps comp for laughs with friends is all that bad.

And the fact that you missed the point of my post entirely only makes its truth more obvious. So Ill say it one more time in the hopes that maybe it will sink in. Grow up, move on. If you think they are boosting, then report them. Don't post pointless QQ, drama threads about how someone is doing better than you in arena.

You sound like a spoiled brat.

Edit : I got this mediocre rating on my current battlegroup btw, not on whirlwind.
Edited by Torqbow on 5/12/2012 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Who the #### cares if you have 2.2k gear and earned it or not, it doesn't make you a good player, it's just gear. You can run around and say you have 2.2 achieve and elite gear but you're not gonna beat glads or probably even challengers in duels or continue doing arenas successfully at that rating.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
o love i love you do u love me ms love
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
your just jealouse because ur not getting other people to help u.... LOLFEST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You missed the entire point of the thread. They're playing someone elses characters who don't have the skill to do it themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
05/12/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Torqbow
Grow up, move on. If you think they are boosting, then report them. Don't post pointless QQ, drama threads about how someone is doing better than you in arena.

And this is your response

05/12/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Syntrekz
You missed the entire point of the thread. They're playing someone elses characters who don't have the skill to do it themselves.

Your not getting it, its not sinking in. I give up. Have a nice day tomorrow, you've got school on monday. Maybe pick up something on reading comprehension?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]