Most cheevos

85 Orc Warlock
My arena ratings are terrible, because 2's sucks, 5's dont happen that often, and 3's are difficult to find people for on the alliance that go with the character you are playing.

Any other, probally snide, comments?

I WILL BE SERIOUS FOR A MOMENT FOR FEAR(tm) OF MORE DRAMA

Attitude has a lot to do being a good player, find being alliance tough? Well you did try out horde.. Battlegroup sucks? Just another reason you should be on top. Can't find anyone else to play with? Use the forums in a positive manor and find someone.

Remember there is always a silver lining to everything you can use to your advantage, it pays more to be active in improving yourself and others rather than complaining about your situation whatever it may be. (there are people on tn alliance side that do quite well)

Asking if there are other snide comments will get you more snide comments, you've called me ignorant but went on to say it was at it's best (i'll take a compliment in any form). I would like to see you do better Sauron, i'd like to see you stop quitting the game... respect others and yourself better and I think regardless of being on what you think is a good server or not, in the least you'll have a good time.

NEVER GIVE UP!

(and please stop posting things that aren't constructive or cheevo related, if you do you are only proving others right and yourself wrong)

IN OTHER NEWS, CAN ANYONE BEAT RDB? IS HE THE HERO THAT TN DESERVES?

http://seriport.ytmnd.com/
There will be no apologies for party rockin' on this thread

AND NOW WE DANCE
Edited by Fear on 5/14/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Gohzer!
Believe to Achieve!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Gohzer!
Believe to Achieve!

THANK YOU GOOD GUY KOI TOP CHEEVO LIFE KNIGHT! I WILL SHOUT YOUR WORDS SO LOUD ZEUS HIMSELF WILL TREMBLE IN DISBELIEF!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Zeus is always in disbelief when it comes to me!
Edited by Koichiko on 5/14/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Now this is my kinda party
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12635!

Also I am back!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12635!

Also I am back!

IT'S LOOKING LIKE HUNTERS ARE INDEED THE STRONGEST ALLIANCE ACHEEVO CLASS! ALSO PROVING IF YOU TAKE EKALB DOWN HE WILL INDEED COME BACK SWINGING!

FOR THAT SIR I COMMEND YOU
Edited by Fear on 5/15/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Gohzer is so silly XD

<-- Add!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
NEED MORE GUILD ACHEEVOS, YES I DO REALIZE WE'VE ALL QUIT THE GAME TO POWER THROUGH DIABLO 3 BUT THE STRONG WILL STAY AND CONTINUE TO ACHIEVE UNTIL MOP COMES AND BALANCE IS RESTORED.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
:O i can make the list 4910 FTW
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Time to add myself to this thread.

And I know two people in the 11k area who are also not on this list. Unfortunately they have Alt code characters in their names, so I can't add them either.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/18/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Legendäry
:O i can make the list 4910 FTW

IF YOU ARE ACHIEVING YOU ARE WINNING

Time to add myself to this thread.

And I know two people in the 11k area who are also not on this list. Unfortunately they have Alt code characters in their names, so I can't add them either.

ALT CODES ARE OK! I CAN ACHIEVE BOTH COPY AND PASTING!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
its so much work to make sure my authenticator is near my computer more then once a week

please add me to the cheevos club
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
its so much work to make sure my authenticator is near my computer more then once a week

please add me to the cheevos club

A WARRIOR HEROIC LEAPS HIMSELF TO THIRD OVERALL AND FIRST ALLIANCE CHEEVO SPOT.

/BATTLESTANCE
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
On a more serious note, there only appears to be 18 people on this prestigious list. I'd been speaking with a friend earlier today, he told me there was at least 20 or 30 people on TN.
So i've come to the conclusion more people need to post.

If you're shy don't worry, this list doesn't bite... much.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
i think everek has 1k d3 nerd points
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
< This many
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/22/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Seribus
i think everek has 1k d3 nerd points

BEST FRIEND EVEREK HAS PROVED TWO THINGS WITH THE RELEASE OF DIABLO 3

1# HE IS IN FACT A ROBOT

2# IF YOU ENJOY SOMETHING ENOUGH SLEEP IS OPTIONAL

HERO EVEREK!!

(sidenote : is nice enough to still lead raids until everyone has heroic madness mounts)
Edited by Fear on 5/22/2012 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]