Weekly ICC25 Fun Run!

90 Night Elf Hunter
Mondays are a bore. Let's change that!

If you are interested in an ICC25 transmogg/achieve/fun run Mondays @ 7, look no further! Please make sure you know the instance well and that our run is not your first time in ICC or in a raid in general. You must be level 85. Why? Because anything lower is just a carry job and we are looking to make this both fun and easy. PST or send in game mail to Ravenwolfe or Trillion for more info or a calendar invite.

Also, keep in mind this is going to be a weekly thing. We might not do all the achieves in one night so feel free to come back weekly with us to get them all over time for your drake meta. We will do as many as we can with the given group. If the group is phenomenal, we will do LK on heroic as well for Light of Dawn titles. Please look up heroic strats for that fight in your free time.

Vent is required and we suggest you install old ICC DBM notifications to ease your efforts within ICC. It may sound silly but it really does make a difference.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
05/13/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Ravenwolfe
Because anything lower is just a carry job

Sounds kinda sexual to me... I like it.

WHO WANTS A CARRY JOB? FIRST ONE'S FREE!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Because anything lower is just a carry job

Sounds kinda sexual to me... I like it.

WHO WANTS A CARRY JOB? FIRST ONE'S FREE!

Everything sounds sexual to you Bevee, but since you're offering... dibs! I expect my Carry job tomorrow, see you then.
Edited by Hagendaz on 5/13/2012 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
rofl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bumping since we will be doing this weekly. Send me some in game mail if youre interested! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just to let you guys know, there was a rumor that they are taking the drake reward away from the ICC meta achievements come MoP. We run ICC25 almost every Monday and the better the group, the more achieves we do in a night. We are on a one week break right now but will resume again on the 11th of June. Send Ravenwolfe or Trillion in game mail or grab me in tells if you see me on. :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
i still want this mount, i'll find you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/29/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Ravenwolfe
Just to let you guys know, there was a rumor that they are taking the drake reward away from the ICC meta achievements come MoP. We run ICC25 almost every Monday and the better the group, the more achieves we do in a night. We are on a one week break right now but will resume again on the 11th of June. Send Ravenwolfe or Trillion in game mail or grab me in tells if you see me on. :)

If it's a rumor, I never heard of it... and I'm a religious user of the Blue Tracker on MMO-champion and other WoW-related blogs.

That being said, if you ever plan on doing any ICC10 stuff, I have only 5 more achieves to knock off there... we'd probably have to do EVERY achievement for 25-man lol
Edited by Dascylus on 6/11/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No idea if it's true but I heard it from a couple of people. Either way, the song remains the same. One xpac from now, it will just be that much harder to find a good group for this. We are still going strong so anyone who might want to come along is still welcome. Rules are the same. Must know 12/12 and have vent. DBM for ICC is highly encouraged as we do HLK and it's helpful for shadow traps to have the timers and warnings. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]