Grats to Shadow Lords

87 Draenei Death Knight
Grats on getting H:Blackhorn! Thank you for carrying my undergeared Unholy DK to this heroic kill. This now makes her H:4/8. Lol

I uploaded the video last night to the SanctuaryForOldSouls channel on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6I8H5WyjFg#/user/SanctuaryForOldSouls

Good luck on H:Spine. May the burst dps be with you. Cedrina's HoTs are going to be clutch in that fight, and ffs make sure you bring a Hunter for MD. Don't be like us and wipe on the 3rd plate all night due to out-of-control bloods swarming the healers...
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Catanus
but here's my number

I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/14/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Catanus
but here's my number

So call me maybe?
Reply Quote
PS I realized during this raid and even more so after viewing this video how #%$&ed up my DK's UI has gotten and I apologize for assaulting everyone's eyes with that mess. Gonna fix it asap so I don't get sued for causing someone to have a seizure...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/14/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Banric
but here's my number

So call me maybe?

Or you can skype me cause Tergy is downs and trinkets charge.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
PS I realized during this raid and even more so after viewing this video how #%$&ed up my DK's UI has gotten and I apologize for assaulting everyone's eyes with that mess. Gonna fix it asap so I don't get sued for causing someone to have a seizure...

Too late, my lawyers are already speaking with your lawyers. Hopefully we can settle this out of court.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]