Feral Bear / Boomkin LF Guild

85 Troll Druid
I am looking for a guild on this server. Some of my friends transferred over here, and my current server is dead. I am main spec Bear and off spec Boomkin (with legendary). My guild was 5/8HM with a few attempts on Warmaster. I main tanked every fight. Let me know what your raid times are and what you have to offer. I am in EST, so this server fits me much better than the PST server I am currently on. My real ID is kentaylor660@gmail.com
Edited by Clütch on 5/14/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We recently had a few roster holes open up, and we are a 6/8 HM 25-man guild currently. We raid Tue-Thurs 9pm to midnight. Our website is http://datusmortalis2.wowstead.com (It will be datusmortalis.com as soon as GoDaddy unrestricts our web address >.<)

Please contact me, Skunkdreams, Ark, Grommash, or Crimsontearz if you would like more information.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Have you found a guild yea?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]