Is MLP going to invade WoW?

(Locked)

90 Worgen Druid
I don't get bronies.
100 Orc Death Knight
Sakamoto, don't use stupid, tired logic that could easily be turned against you.

It's not even "stupid, tied logic". You're obviously upset because someone doesn't like your girl's cartoons. There there calm down, it'll be ok.

It is, though.

Taking a fractional minority from a large population and using their characteristics to describe the entire population is logically inane. It's fine, though, I know you don't really believe all bronies are 'horsehumpers' and are just saying it 'for the lulz'.

Perhaps I should clarify. I don't care if you don't like the show, it's fine if you don't. The only thing I take issue with are the baseless insults people who don't like something thrust upon those who do, and vice versa. Rest assured, I get as pissed off at bronies insulting 'haters' as I do at 'haters' insulting bronies.
Edited by Soeroah on 11/18/2012 6:59 PM PST
2 Pandaren Monk
11/18/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Soeroah

It's not even "stupid, tied logic". You're obviously upset because someone doesn't like your girl's cartoons. There there calm down, it'll be ok.

It is, though.

Taking a fractional minority from a large population and using their characteristics to describe the entire population is logically inane. It's fine, though, I know you don't really believe all bronies are 'horsehumpers' and are just saying it 'for the lulz'.

Perhaps I should clarify. I don't care if you don't like the show, it's fine if you don't. The only thing I take issue with are the baseless insults people who don't like something thrust upon those who do, and vice versa. Rest assured, I get as pissed off at bronies insulting 'haters' as I do at 'haters' insulting bronies.

That's where you're wrong. All "bronies" are intolerable, as anyone sane would realize. I never mentioned smaller minorities or the like.
Sharing an internet is bad enough, but having references to this abomination in the actual game would be the end of the line for anyone sane enough to realize it.
100 Orc Death Knight

It is, though.

That's where you're wrong. All "bronies" are intolerable, as anyone sane would realize. I never mentioned smaller minorities or the like.
Sharing an internet is bad enough, but having references to this abomination in the actual game would be the end of the line for anyone sane enough to realize it.

Right, you're going to have to explain what you mean by 'bronies'. All fans of MLP:FiM, or just the fanatical, over-the-top ones? Because "all bronies are intolerable" is about as incorrect a statement as you could make if you mean "everyone who watches and enjoys the show who isn't part of the target audience". I've seen far, far more intolerable on the Internet, just as I've seen people you'd never pick to be bronies turning out to be huge fans.
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/15/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Valhalo
I wouldn't doubt that even some of the main Blizzard developers like MLP too.

Actually, a lot of them do. Ghostcrawler (Lead Systems Designer) being one of them. He and some other Devs did an AMA on Reddit awhile back and Ghostcrawler had a Rainbow Dash flair by his name.

Edit: Here's the AMA if anyone was curious. http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/zqm8d/world_of_warcraft_developer_ama/
Edited by Huntard on 11/19/2012 7:55 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
11/18/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Sakamoto

So, Gabe Newell is intolerable? The famous creator of Valve has gone on record for saying that "Pinkie-pie is best pony". So, best to never touch Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress, or Dota 2 if you really hate MLP that much.
Edited by Kurnea on 11/19/2012 7:49 AM PST
45 Undead Warlock
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
39 Tauren Shaman
11/19/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Xerdon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Im sorry but its far to late its already happened. :)
Rainbow Dash Mount.

Make it true!
90 Human Warlock

Oh no! The random alt insulted us! WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DO!?!

It's cute when people try to troll bronies. :)
90 Worgen Hunter
11/18/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Rattam
I don't get bronies.

ever heard of "trekkies"? sort of the same thing.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/18/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Rattam
I don't get bronies.

Rather amusing you say that on a worgen toon
100 Orc Death Knight
11/20/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Rosenivy
I don't get bronies.

Rather amusing you say that on a worgen toon

It's rather amusing anyone says that in any situation, considering everyone has at least one facet of their personality which another group finds weird/unusual/inconceivable.

Still, Rattam seemed sincere enough, not hating on bronies. Just says he doesn't get the appeal, which is fair enough. I feel the same way about sports and going to nightclubs.
90 Draenei Priest
I know there are several Bronies playing this game! And the show itself was a great hit! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a quest called "Warcraft is magic" and the quest giver is Shining Sparkle an NPC Mage.

What do you think?

I sincerely hope not.
100 Draenei Paladin
Only somewhat familiar with the show, but isn't this a reference?
http://i45.tinypic.com/2uif5vb.jpg
90 Worgen Warrior
Only somewhat familiar with the show, but isn't this a reference?
http://i45.tinypic.com/2uif5vb.jpg

AND she sells sweets...

This isn't just a coincidence!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/21/2012 04:58 AMPosted by Soeroah
Still, Rattam seemed sincere enough, not hating on bronies. Just says he doesn't get the appeal, which is fair enough. I feel the same way about sports and going to nightclubs.

True. Apologies then. Sometimes it's easy for me to get defensive about this kind of stuff.
80 Pandaren Hunter
They should make a quest were a spoof version of Luna gives you a quest to go to sleep and talk to her there
And the you get another and I'm not sure what it is someone continue this

P.s she would be in shadow moon valley
100 Human Death Knight
05/17/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Noservice
I said my dislike of MLP. What's wrong with that? Unless someone here is actually a character from the T.V. show it should not offend anyone. Now if I attacked Bronies that's completely different, but I didn't, so whats the deal?

Dislike is the same as Hatred.... Hatred is the opposite of Pride....

Apparently Blizzard will not tolerate dislike/Hatred of Bronies.....

It may shock you but MLP does serve a purpose in my eyes....

To be merged with GW and WoW style zones so that I can see how a Pony from MLP:FiM would live in places like the Maguuma Jungle, Crystal Desert, Shing Jea Island, Kaineng City, Echovald Forest, the Jade Sea, the Desolation, the Domain of Pain, the Domain of Fear, the Gate of Anguish, the Depths of Madness, Hellfire Peninsula, Zangermarsh, Terokkar Forest, Blade's Edge Mountains, Shadowmoon Valley, Netherstorm, Borean Tundra, Howling Fjord, Crystalsong Forest, Icecrown Citadel, Sholazar Basin, Deepholm, Uldum, Twilight Highlands, the Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, Kun-Lai Summit, Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Frostfire Ridge, Talador, Gorgrond and Tanaan Jungle.

My curiosity desires to be quenched!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]