Newfie goes Alli lulz

85 Blood Elf Priest
So the great alliance fighting Newfie has proven to all of us that he was playing footsies with peak before he left wow for some time...rumor has it that peak paid for his transfer to the alliance...have fun with that trade chat troll, especially when he gets on his 'I hate Americans' tirade!!! lulz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Sad. He got me my mount. This server's pretty much dead horde side. Guess it's time to start thinking about a transfer. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The Horde Do Not Need Newfie to be victorious over the Alliance.

We need more communication, more ties to one another, and more horde who actually give a damn.

Good Riddance to Newfie. I never knew him, and I don't care to. He's playing for Peak for a free ride in WoW. Nice.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I don't know. Maybe he changed. When I first started playing on this server around the release of Wrath, you could whisper him (or anyone in his guild) if you had alliance griefing you and he'd bring a small army to help you. And like it or not, we do need good leadership in order to form (and lead) a counter raid in defending our cities-during the time I ran with him, if nothing else, he provided solid leadership.

Another thing...we need more horde period. The raid they brought into Org tonight, we were outnumbered 5:1 (if not more). And if anything, he's giving Peak a free ride. Why else do you think he'd pay for Newfie's transfer?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Newfie sucks anyways.
Edited by Riiz on 5/11/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How many FTA leaders does it take to defeat npcs? I guess Peak thinks two since he paid for newfie's transfer. Peak was a laugh, now this Newfie is a riot. Funny thing for me is instead of staying on his horde side and trying to bolster us up he's off to the side that is overpowering, makes me wonder what kind of person Newfie really is...apparently a big loser, instead of staying true he goes where he can't lose... well alliance have fun with that one, it's gonna get real old real quick, he's such a joy on trade chat ... not!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You will see Assaidinqt...you will see! He belongs to you guys now!!!! No give backs!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/12/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Gothikka
How many FTA leaders does it take to defeat npcs? I guess Peak thinks two since he paid for newfie's transfer. Peak was a laugh, now this Newfie is a riot. Funny thing for me is instead of staying on his horde side and trying to bolster us up he's off to the side that is overpowering, makes me wonder what kind of person Newfie really is...apparently a big loser, instead of staying true he goes where he can't lose... well alliance have fun with that one, it's gonna get real old real quick, he's such a joy on trade chat ... not!

Good, our trade chat needs a good lol from the same person every day. Makes me miss Shrewd and his Xbox jokes, at least he came back every day to troll something. Now all we have is that one guy that thinks he is good at trolling, gets trolled back and than quits.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
05/12/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Assaidinqt
Newfie sucks anyways.

What's a Newfie?
2.2k or gtfo
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
^ Peaks alt from Tich, umadbrah?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
05/12/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Riiz
^ Peaks alt from Tich, umadbrah?
Yes, if i were peak id be even worse at this game than i am now.
Edited by Droodrage on 5/12/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
..Which you are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Udumbbro* I sure am.
02/21/2011 02:10 PMPosted by Foria
I feel like this will be just like when Ezzary thought he was amazing then moved to another server/battlegroup and got stomped.
Edited by Riiz on 5/13/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Note how the subject above misspells 'Mate' with his increased typing speed from NERD RAGE. Also how the achievements listed above are from a period in Cataclysm where warriors were the most overpowered class in the game. GG brah, GG.
Edited by Riiz on 5/13/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
2k arena achievement, check stats so your argument is invalid. Secondly, I used to camp you back in WoTLK before you xfferred off the server, lastly notice how all 3 of the 2200+ achievement are from consecutive days. Can anyone say carry?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]