The Strike Lord

85 Night Elf Druid
It's your zone either way bub. Don't have the balls to come OUT? Lolololol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Most of the fighting lasted 5-10 mins until gug logged out, then we beat Garosh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8wJz3p_3hY
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Truth Freezeward! You tell them! Oh, and BTW that was me dead on the ground at the end of the video. I tried as hard as I could to save Strike Lord Gug, but he saved himself. Like any good WPvP'er in that situation, he simply logged for a little bit and came back on a free Gug. Strike Lord Gug/Horde Strike Force - 1 Noobking/Manamonster/NRU - 0
Oh, and Manamonster is 16 years old and Strike Lord Gug is an adult. Mana has much more RL leveling to do. They are not the same person.
Edited by Ømnìsciënt on 5/14/2012 11:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Strike Lord/Horde Strike Force: -1
Noobking/Manamonster/NRU: -0

...Alright.

And I thought you couldn't log out when in combat, so he probably exited game.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Hunter
05/14/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Ømnìsciënt
Like any good WPvP'er in that situation, he simply logged for a little bit

HSF definition of a good WPvPer: One that logs out when confronted with a challenging situation in WPvP.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
05/15/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Machlan
Like any good WPvP'er in that situation, he simply logged for a little bit

HSF definition of a good WPvPer: One that logs out when confronted with a challenging situation in WPvP.
Reply Quote
That doesn't work on me because I'm a magician.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior

Why in the world do people bother posting on alts when there's a browser addon that displays them all?

http://i.imgur.com/hBT0Y.jpg

If I ever decide to leave HSF in a hissy fit, I too will resurface months later on an alt to express my butthurt publicly.
Edited by Murokar on 5/15/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Woah, constantly being CCed is not a "challenging WPvP situation". It's childish and dumb and proves no real skill on your part. So why should Gug put any effort toward something so stupid. I would have done the same thing. Also, Murokar, I really hope you don't leave. You're a valuable member of the Strike Force.
Edited by Ømnìsciënt on 5/16/2012 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Facts & Arguments:

===============================================================
_________________________________________________________________________________

Fact #1: Your leader was being chain CCd, unable to break free.

Many would argue that this means Gug was degraded into a PLAY THING for NRU. An action figure. A can to kick around.

Fact # 2: The only effective solution, within HSF's power, to put a stop to it was for Gug to log out.

Many would argue that this is the very opposite as a show of military strength, but rather, a symbol of weakness, concession, and defeat.

Fact # 3: If HSF COULD have found a military solution to freeing Gug (i.e. wiping NRU) then HSF WOULD have taken that option over him merely logging out.

Did I miss any of the facts? I tried to separate fact from argument. Let me know if I'm being phoozy here. . . .
Edited by Invictus on 5/16/2012 4:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Facts & Arguments:

===============================================================
_________________________________________________________________________________

Fact #1: Your leader was being chain CCd, unable to break free.

Many would argue that this means Gug was degraded into a PLAY THING for NRU. An action figure. A can to kick around.

Fact # 2: The only effective solution, within HSF's power, to put a stop to it was for Gug to log out.

Many would argue that this is the very opposite as a show of military strength, but rather, a symbol of weakness, concession, and defeat.

Fact # 3: If HSF COULD have found a military solution to freeing Gug (i.e. wiping NRU) then HSF WOULD have taken that option over him merely logging out.

Did I miss any of the facts? I tried to separate fact from argument. Let me know if I'm being phoozy here. . . .

Fact #4

None of you came to his aid. YOU MONSTERS.
Reply Quote
They tried.

...They failed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey hey, I was there! You can see me dead on the ground at the end of the video. Yes, maybe we need more members, but that does not negate the fact that Strike Lord Gug has been downing bosses long before Mana was wearing a diaper. NRU or Horde Strike Force, Alliance or Horde... Either way, respect your elders.

That being said.

Maybe it was unfavorable for him to exit the game. If I were put in that situation, I'd still do the same thing he did. Sitting there being constantly CC'd is a waste of time. The day you come with just as many Alliance as we have Horde, then we will truly see who is better. Anytime anyone in this game is out-numbered to that extent, the end result is death, or being constantly CC'd.

Don't be surprised when we re-build our army back to where it used to be and crush the NRU.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Why in the world do people bother posting on alts when there's a browser addon that displays them all?

http://i.imgur.com/hBT0Y.jpg

If I ever decide to leave HSF in a hissy fit, I too will resurface months later on an alt to express my butthurt publicly.

Woah there lets not start spreading more falsities. I guess you have been misinformed after coming back from you long absence.

I left HSF after months of careful consideration and thought after determining that I wanted to pursue more progression based raiding, something that HSF could not offer despite my best efforts to try to build a raiding core. I am sure you can verify that fact with any RoR member, as I had been raiding with them for about 6 months before the switch.

As for posting on alts, I tend to post non-important things on alts and more official things with my main, as I have been doing from around the time I was promoted to a position of higher authority in your guild. Most of my alts are already commonly known by many people, such as Primsroser who so kindly reported all my toons' names after being upset with one of my previous posts.

The whole reason I posted on the altiest alt i had is because the post was more or less a jab at it's poster, who has been spam posting a lot of nonsense as of late and I did not want HSFers to assume it was a condemning statement from a previous member, as I really harbour no ill will towards what the guild wants to be. Thanks again to Primroser for making my attempts to avoid those assumption useless -.-.

Anyways, to sum up there was no rage behind my leaving HSF, the guilds goals simple did not match my own. As for resurfacing, I have been active before, during and after leaving and have absolutely nothing to be butthurt about. HSF is a self-proclaimed WPvP guild, I am a PvEer, not a great match.

If I really wanted to maliciously and publicly spread ill will towards HSF I would do it from here, as I do towards <Inmortalis>, because !@#$ those guys.
Edited by Golad on 5/17/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey hey, I was there! You can see me dead on the ground at the end of the video. Yes, maybe we need more members, but that does not negate the fact that Strike Lord Gug has been downing bosses long before Mana was wearing a diaper. NRU or Horde Strike Force, Alliance or Horde... Either way, respect your elders.

That being said.

Maybe it was unfavorable for him to exit the game. If I were put in that situation, I'd still do the same thing he did. Sitting there being constantly CC'd is a waste of time. The day you come with just as many Alliance as we have Horde, then we will truly see who is better. Anytime anyone in this game is out-numbered to that extent, the end result is death, or being constantly CC'd.

Don't be surprised when we re-build our army back to where it used to be and crush the NRU.

I have no control over how many Alliance there are. What I do know is that I alone can gather more Alliance for a single purpose than any Horde can gather their own faction.

And according to lore, the Noob King is over a thousand years old. It says so right here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476535

That would make me Gug's elder. So he, and pretty much everyone who isn't an elf or a draenei, should respect the Noob King as their elder. Of course, everyone should rather kneel to him as the supreme king of the Noobs and of the world.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Now that's what I call a cool story bro.
Reply Quote
Thanks Phooze. :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Trouble in Paradise?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm a level 56 Witch Doctor, where do I fall in this chain of command?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]