Still holding out?

Hoping for that "free" complimentary server transfer, or hoping that Blizzard will actually spend their precious time reading a dead forum and perform a server merge?

Honestly, I don't know why anyone still plays on Azshara. Why is $25 so much to pay, even if you can only afford to move one? $25 could be the difference between you being forever alone on a dead server, or chillin' in Goldshire with a hundred other players having fun on a friday night! Stop being cheap, stop "/sign"ing dead forum petitions, stop farming those herbs and filling every slot in your 7 tab guild bank full of raid flasks because everyone knows....your guild doesn't raid. How could it? You have 2 people online on any given day, maybe 5 different people that log in at least once on a weekly basis.

Stop doing this to yourself and pay the $25. It's worth it, trust me. I shelled out $125 and moved each of mine. Best thing I've ever wasted that much money on.

Sincerely,
Sir Nicholas Khayge

P.S. I know, that since you're still on Azshara, that reading my post won't motivate you to transfer. In fact, you'll actually reply back about how awesome your server is and that maybe you're in that ONE guild that can actually still raid.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Are you a motivational speaker?

You should be.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa.....................whoa...

Who are you exactly?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/13/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Khayge
In fact, you'll actually reply back about how awesome your server is and that maybe you're in that ONE guild that can actually still raid.

So basically your argument is foolproof because the one rebuttal that completely defeats your post is apparently exempt on account of your P.S.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/13/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Maldranael
In fact, you'll actually reply back about how awesome your server is and that maybe you're in that ONE guild that can actually still raid.

So basically your argument is foolproof because the one rebuttal that completely defeats your post is apparently exempt on account of your P.S.

QED
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Transferring still won't guarantee you'll enjoy this game. Most guilds on mid to high pop servers are pretty set and not actively looking for people to raid.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Avellin do you know everything?
I mean think you know everything :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
No but I have experienced and tested most of this so I have a pretty good insight.
Reply Quote
Are you a motivational speaker?

You should be.

No, but maybe I should be...hrm.

05/13/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Maldranael

Yes, I counted on someone like Avellïn to try to dispute my post.

05/16/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Avellïn
Transferring still won't guarantee you'll enjoy this game. Most guilds on mid to high pop servers are pretty set and not actively looking for people to raid.

I'm on Moon Guard which is either Full or High population depending on the time of day, and there are a ton of guilds recruiting. Most are RP oriented, some are PvP oriented, some are raiding guilds, and some are the chilled laid back type of guilds. Theres a different flavor of guild for everyone. My guild I'm in, they take whoever signs up first for whatever slot (heals, tanks, and dps), we have no set "Core raid group". So stop being stubborn.

Last but not least...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa.....................whoa...

Who are you exactly?

I'm Khayge, a mage that played on Azshara for about 2years. Was in <The Templars> guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Hoping for that "free" complimentary server transfer, or hoping that Blizzard will actually spend their precious time reading a dead forum and perform a server merge?

Honestly, I don't know why anyone still plays on Azshara. Why is $25 so much to pay, even if you can only afford to move one? $25 could be the difference between you being forever alone on a dead server, or chillin' in Goldshire with a hundred other players having fun on a friday night!

Stopped reading there.. go outside on Friday nights, nerd.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]