Realm.....Second?

90 Pandaren Shaman
This raid week approaches who will be the 2nd team to get 8/8 Heroic DS?

(Unpossible no longer counts)

Will it be Get Carried....Alt team? who pwned DW in March causing Unpossible to unfold and server xfer.

Will it be The Ehh Team? Reached 6/8 Server 2nd. Suprised everyone coming out strong in DS this patch on ally side.

Will it be Relentless? Horde guild. Reached 6/8 server 3rd.

Will it be On Cooldown? Reached 6/8 server 4th. Newly formed ally guild 1/1/12 (Too biased to make a comment)

Will it be Straw Man? Horde Reached 6/8 server 5th just 3 days after OCD.

Will it be The Metalocalypse? Horde. 6/8 6th

Or Will it be Depravity? Ally Reached 6/8 2 days after Metalocalypse? Recently switched from 25m to 10m.

Cast your votes....if you give a $h&^.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
GC's alt team.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
It won't be GC's Alt run, it was discontinued :(

but I do think it will be the ehh team
Edited by Winterfox on 5/14/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
relentless?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
There are raiding guilds on this server that aren't Get Carried?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Legends or Unpossible imo
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
oh !@#$ ur all wrong :D winner is On Cooldown!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weeks behind
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What is uhh goon squad progression?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Retracts previous statement /owned. If only we were on a good server...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Considering the brutality of trying to recruit anyone good on the alliance side, i think the dedication that went into the making of the team and progression really shows the character. We had a rough start with trying to put our name on the charts and recruit elite players, but in the end it allowed us to be server 2nd. For MoP were looking to build our ranks with more members, and definitely going to give GC a run for their money, grats on first kill guys. If you're looking to transfer from Horde or transfer realm to come to us, please whisper or send mail to either Me or Xanaxer to get a consensus of where you and we are. Thank you for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/14/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Bighugs
Considering the brutality of trying to recruit anyone good on the alliance side, i think the dedication that went into the making of the team and progression really shows the character. We had a rough start with trying to put our name on the charts and recruit elite players, but in the end it allowed us to be server 2nd. For MoP were looking to build our ranks with more members, and definitely going to give GC a run for their money, grats on first kill guys. If you're looking to transfer from Horde or transfer realm to come to us, please whisper or send mail to either Me or Xanaxer to get a consensus of where you and we are. Thank you for your time!

Are you Jesus, boy wonder of enigma?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Everyone seems to be giving GC a run for their money. Based on this server's progression this tier, I'm not really expecting any competition.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/14/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Iysdexia
Everyone seems to be giving GC a run for their money. Based on this server's progression this tier, I'm not really expecting any competition.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/14/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Iysdexia

No, that would be too unpossible. If only we has mad swagger like you. Teach me how to be top dk so we can kill it plz. Can't wear skinny jeans cuz my knots don't fit.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I honestly don't know what you are trying to say.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
i enjoy hearing every everyone say GC is only good guild on server... but if i remember correctly the only good guild on server xfered like 6 monthes ago... This guild formed up at the start of the year.. Wasnt til recently that we finaly got a steady team (alliance recruiting) but GC wipes on spine and madness and we still cant be compared (humorous)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You guys killed heroic madness 15 weeks after us and think you are rivaling us? Guffaw
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Iysdexia
Guffaw

Bless you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Iysdexia, you're in a different guild everyday, you're 15 years old and a bad player. Okay thats out of the way...now for a fyi GC beat Madness in 13:57, while OCDs first kill happened in 13:56.

06/15/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Crazyfoki
i enjoy hearing every everyone say GC is only good guild on server... but if i remember correctly the only good guild on server xfered like 6 monthes ago... This guild formed up at the start of the year.. Wasnt til recently that we finaly got a steady team (alliance recruiting) but GC wipes on spine and madness and we still cant be compared (humorous)

Very true, and yes alliance recruiting is like trying to pull teeth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]