Realm.....Second?

90 Worgen Warlock
Rejuvy, please /hug me =/.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sadly, I am not Annperkins, it is a fantastic name though.

I would be offended if someone that I consider to be a good player insulted my dps, but that hasn't happened yet so I stand not offended.

Annperkins is someone that was good in Members Only, and I would trust his statements.

Maybe some examples would help your case?

Well I said you're really good :). But dalloden and merry agree with me on this, your Dk sucked with smourne ;D. Steiner has a love triangle with you and tramplah. I don't ever expect him to hurt your feelings ;). And that last comment, you were trying to say I'm bad? Hmm that's right I beat you on my warrior w/o smourne nor DBW(on the days I actually showed up! ;D). I need some reassurance now so I'll call some people up to post and defend me. I'm in dire need of it because of brohura's credible convictions!

But seriously, w/o someone good like steiner who calls you a friend and is here for you to help you and support you, I don't see you lasting the debate on your subpar Dk back in wrath. No reason to get upset :). I still think you're awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hey Anne Perkins. Can you teach me how to get carried in a 25 man heroic madness? Do I just sit there and go afk? Or do I jump off the ledge? Some feedback would be nice!! Thanks!!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
And big hugs.. Shut up. Rejuvy is too good for you. He only teases then ignores you. Such a tease :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I don't seem to have the same recollection.

Unfortunately I would not question the character of former raid mates Dalloden, and Merryfethers/Sunny/Sated.

However, I feel you are speaking for them, and I consider that to be out of turn. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't seem to have the same recollection.

Unfortunately I would not question the character of former raid mates Dalloden, and Merryfethers/Sunny/Sated.

However, I feel you are speaking for them, and I consider that to be out of turn. :)

You wouldnt question the character of Dalloden and Sunny? Those two hooligans? Clint and Barry? Anyways who cares about who was good in ICC. This is supposed to be about us extending the hand of friendship to Get Carried and uniting Undermine. Clearly it doesnt matter if you're ally or horde. See how well we all get along. Peace be with you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/17/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Xanaxer

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Everyone else may commence trolling how bad we are for not having killed this with no Nerf. I'm looking forward to all of the creative responses from the forum trolls, and one special someone in particular who can't stand not trolling when he sees me.

This is Fontaine. Veloth bad, me eat veloth. Fontaine smash. Fontaine good. Fontaine beat relentless with warlock staff. Fontaine angry!

This is Fontaine. Me think Veloth is simply sniveling douche who desperately wants to be liked by you freaks. Otherwise Font no think about Veloth much. Have nice day! :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Finally you show up. Any news regarding the current state of your 25man roster for Mists of Pandaria?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/20/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Iysdexia
Finally you show up. Any news regarding the current state of your 25man roster for Mists of Pandaria?

Very exciting news! Stay tuned though, I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

This is Fontaine. Veloth bad, me eat veloth. Fontaine smash. Fontaine good. Fontaine beat relentless with warlock staff. Fontaine angry!

This is Fontaine. Me think Veloth is simply sniveling douche who desperately wants to be liked by you freaks. Otherwise Font no think about Veloth much. Have nice day! :D

Veloth is by far my favorite horde, besides isy of course.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/20/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Fontaine

Very exciting news! Stay tuned though, I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet.

Finally some competition for 25s?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/20/2012 01:19 AMPosted by Thirtylbs
Hey Anne Perkins. Can you teach me how to get carried in a 25 man heroic madness? Do I just sit there and go afk? Or do I jump off the ledge? Some feedback would be nice!! Thanks!!
I would get kicked from the guild for giving away guild strategies. You are welcomed to know the strats once you pay your monthly fees to the guild. We also have class guides which are included with your monthly fees for those who arent very good( aka all of On Cooldown), If you want to join apply at wowgoons.com.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh Steinuh, I'm so bored with you already. Hey we get it man, You're awesome at wow, and your guild is magical. We're all bad in on cooldown and our guild sucks. All you do is reiterate what you have already said on every post in this forum. Be less boring, more entertaining please.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
We just want to make sure that you understand how bad you truly are.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks for clearing that up. We though because we downed Heroic Dw 2nd on Undermine, that it made us the best raiders to ever live. Clearly we were wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
iys you cant be the best dk in the world until you rank number 1 in blood spec.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/hug Bighugs

=D sorry d3 patch made me a sad panda
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
"I hate diablo 3" -Bighugs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
whelp its my new irl job for monies
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/20/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Rejuvy
whelp its my new irl job for monies

WTB 3,000,000 gold, or should I ask Trop for a loan?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]