Realm.....Second?

90 Human Warrior
First was it 5% or 10%? get facts straight.2nd the 1 second difference came from a kill on the same night.3rd who the f are you and why are you bad?4th get spine then you are allowed to post on our thread.

Why are you still talking? You got madness 15 weeks later with a 25% nerf.

You really have no room to talk, my point is.

You're bad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Talrex
First was it 5% or 10%? get facts straight.2nd the 1 second difference came from a kill on the same night.3rd who the f are you and why are you bad?4th get spine then you are allowed to post on our thread.

Why are you still talking? You got madness 15 weeks later with a 25% nerf.

You really have no room to talk, my point is.

You're bad.

Says the warrior with 3/8 hm experience.

Nty we are not recruiting any warriors at this time. Please feel free to apply later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
06/15/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Gellea
ot a steady team (alliance recruiting) but GC wipes on spine and madness and we still cant be compared (humorous)

Yes we wiped on SPINE and MADNESS wow the 2 HARDEST fights dont expect to one shot everything esp when everyone is playing d3 ALL week then comes back to raid 1 night

LOL did u say 25% nerf is still hard!? i believe that is ur excuse for the wipes... but yet we are not valid for killing it.. interesting. I am 99% sure we play D3 just as much as you guys.. too bad u have so many excuses or u might be respected for ur accomplishments. Oh wait.. i dont see any bc ur on undermine and think ur a god lolololol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Iysdexia
@bighugs Gellea means to say that we have a different roster almost every week, so don't expect sympathy for your roster change.

On the contrary. Finally got a roster that could raid consistently.
a. Clearly we have not had ds on farm as long as get carried. That makes them better than on cooldown.
b. Get carried is number 1 on the server for guild rankings. That makes them better than on cooldown.
c. Get carried core team is geared as !@#$. That makes them better than on cooldown.

to reference my earlier point. who gives a %^-*. its all fun and games, dont get mad bro, when did we claim to be better than gc just cuz we have 1 spine kill and 1 madness kill? I didnt remember claiming that. Perhaps it gets confusing reading multiple posts and trying to align your thoughts.

Isydexia, ty for the pro-tips. Now i see that the key to success lies within good players vs bad ones. I cannot believe I couldnt decipher the code.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
hmm its a shame get carried has such terrible healers... i mean im out geared by your disc priest but yet i pump out more heals.. is ok though i understand not all priests know how to be good. Also i understand their shammy healer isnt great either.. but who cares about healers... every fight can be solod by dps according to these posts lol.. and the fact that our first kill was faster and we are down 100k dps means u guys are pretty bad.. Also when i hear (on farm) i tend to think 0 wipes.. but yet even at 25% u guys still wipe.. interesting that u insult our progression this late when it seems that it is still a challenge for you guys.

this is a repost bc i believe it will get more eyes here :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Dalloden
/popcorn

Clint? is that you. Thank god. We were just about to have to replace you with Talrex.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
06/15/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Xanaxer
@bighugs Gellea means to say that we have a different roster almost every week, so don't expect sympathy for your roster change.

a. Clearly we have not had ds on farm as long as get carried. That makes them better than on cooldown.
b. Get carried is number 1 on the server for guild rankings. That makes them better than on cooldown.
c. Get carried core team is geared as !@#$. That makes them better than on cooldown.

to reference my earlier point. who gives a %^-*. its all fun and games, dont get mad bro, when did we claim to be better than gc just cuz we have 1 spine kill and 1 madness kill? I didnt remember claiming that. Perhaps it gets confusing reading multiple posts and trying to align your thoughts.

Isydexia, ty for the pro-tips. Now i see that the key to success lies within good players vs bad ones. I cannot believe I couldnt decipher the code.

i dont care what u say we are better then them all :D aside from mezi of course
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i dont care what u say we are better then them all :D aside from mezi of course[/quote]

Ouch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
Selling 1 bag of doritos signed by the 1 and only Bigxanki for 1,000,000,000 D3 gold
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

If you don't want to accept the fact that killing heroic madness first, let alone 15 weeks prior, is an indication that we're better than you, then maybe you'll consider the fact that our members have many, many, many (do you have any?) more rankings, and much better ones, as an indication that we're better than you. But I guess that's not fair because we're so much more geared than you, that the gear alone makes us do tens of thousands more dps.

Edit: Holy balls you actually made a coherent post that didn't require much deciphering.
Edited by Iysdexia on 6/15/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
According to the fontaine We have the meta drakes so we are better
Edited by Gellea on 6/15/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*Doesnt matter had sex*
*If we got to listen to coldplay whilst raiding we would rank*
*I think she might have been a racist*
*Have it your way at BK*
*Doesnt matter had sex*
*Those LFR Rankings are pretty awesome*
*She put a bag on my head*
*Alright fine, you can join our alt runs*
*Still counts!*
*Thinks its fun to mess with them to get you this riled up*

Decipher
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
If you don't want to accept the fact that killing heroic madness first, let alone 15 weeks prior, is an indication that we're better than you, then maybe you'll consider the fact that our members have many, many, many (do you have any?) more rankings, and much better ones, as an indication that we're better than you. But I guess that's not fair because we're so much more geared than you, that the gear alone makes us do tens of thousands more dps.

Edit: Holy balls you actually made a coherent post that didn't require much deciphering.[/quote]

hmmm none of these make u better.. so point not made
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/15/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Gellea
According to the fontaine We have the meta drakes so we are better

I have the Red Gryphon
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
@Crazyfoki Stop targeting Gellea, he doesn't know how to not make himself look silly.

You guys are nothing compare to us. DS isn't hard now, and it wasn't hard months ago when we killed heroic madness. I guess we don't have it on farm even though we clear 8/8 in one night in a few hours. I'd say 70% of our wipes are caused by someone DC'ing/going afk mid-fight/someone pulling when someone is afk because we all want to get out of there as fast as possible; 25% are caused by one of the dps trying to rank, causing tunnel-vision mode and then accidentally wiping because no one cared to dps the ooze, or no one bothered to take the hour of twilight, or no one soaked on warmaster, or i felt like spamming howling blast on bloods on spine; then 5% of the time is when I go to the wrong side on Morchok (which is every week).

Since you can't bash our dps because we do ridiculously more than your dps, keep trying to claim that you're a better healer than our priest, who has since stopped caring about DS about 14 weeks ago.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I sense a disturbance in the force young Frostfallen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Give us 7 more heroic madness kills. Lets do a race for a chairity for burned orphans. Except when we do our twitchtv stream....we will all wear sunglasses ~ Dotrooster.
Edited by Xanaxer on 6/15/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
oh and we wont use any casters with legendarys. mostly because we dont have any.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Please tell me how our gear gives us such the advantage. Or better yet, just stop contributing to the argument and just keep calling me sassy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]