Akuaku - Feral Tank druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gorgonnash/Akuaku/advanced
Soveriegnty - Resto sham
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gorgonnash/Sovereignty/advanced
Proverbs - Enhance sham
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gorgonnash/Pr%C3%B6v%C3%ABrbs/advanced
Valtteri - Ret/prot pally
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Gorgonnash/Valtteri/advanced

we have 3/8H exp together and should have been more (raid issues). we are fully prepaired for real progression
Edited by Valtteri on 5/12/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Join the Derp Nation!
<Herp Derp> US [A] Gorgonnash 8/8H - Building a Mega Empire!
http://herpderp.wowstead.com/

4 scheduled 10 mans (8/8H - 8/8H - 4/8H - 3/8H)
25 man weekend run (new run we are recruiting for)
Tuesday full guild LFR loot farm for alts
Prepping for MoP

Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing
7 Dragonwraths, 5 Golad/Tiriosh

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gorgonnash/Herp+Derp

Come chat me up in game.
Edited by Bansath on 5/13/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
05/13/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Bansath
Mega Empire

WTF does this mean?

GL finding a guild to you other 4, I hope you find a good home.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah... Bansath I think he's looking for a guild that actually has a tiny little bit of integrity.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
05/13/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Bearsmith
Yeah... Bansath I think he's looking for a guild that actually has a tiny little bit of integrity.

Why so much hate?
I offer membership in a very active guild, with a high degree of organization and structure which accomplishes gearing up as many of our members with the best gear we possibly can.

Where is the lack of integrity?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You let Mizukun join your guild. He was a known ninja and guild hopper and just about every single person in your guild (including you) disliked him. That's pretty much the opposite of integrity.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
... and then you grow up and discover that you end up working IRL with people that you may dislike for whatever reason - but they still have value to the business/organization and is why they retain their jobs.

If Mizukun's crime was so grevious - Blizzard would have canned his account.
While you are free to prescribe your own filter, I'm willing to give people a chance and see what they are about first hand - rather than other people's accounts and rumors.

I think this is more about a veiled justification to hate on myself and our guild's success.
Evidence by yet another time I have responded to players looking to get into a better guild situation - and you fly in from another realm and try to say we're a bad guild because we recruited Mizukun. I recruit a lot of players from a lot of different realms. Sorry if the engine powering my guild appears to be running better than whatever Attorney at Law was using. Hate less, recruit more.

Now, back to the topic at hand ...
Herp Derp is recruiting, and we are currently building up a 25 man raid for the purpose of gearing members and getting them the progression they may have missed out on. We will be farming mounts for players up until they are no longer farmable.

Herp Derp is a good place to be if you are serious about raiding, or are looking to go from Casual to Raider. We have helped many players take their raiding-game to he next level.

The top 50 geared players on Gorgonnash represents members from around 10 different guilds. Almost half of the top 50 geared players on Gorg are <Herp Derp>. So, while others may want to find fault in <Herp Derp> - we have accomplished a lot since the guild was started from scratch a little over a year ago.
Edited by Bansath on 5/14/2012 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sure ill join herp derp just faction change your guild.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If Mizukun's crime was so grevious - Blizzard would have canned his account.
While you are free to prescribe your own filter, I'm willing to give people a chance and see what they are about first hand - rather than other people's accounts and rumors.

There's hard facts. Mizukun admits to having ninja'd ashes, so there's that. You can also easily see that he's a guild hopper by looking at his past guild history. There are no "rumors".

All that stuff about me being jelly is pretty silly, seeing as how our guilds have entirely different goals. Attorney is just a guild of people who want to raid on a casual schedule but with a progression mindset. We don't want to be some super guild with 10 raid groups and 1000 people. Hell, you're constantly recruiting and we're only recruiting maybe two or three times a year.

I remember a thread a while back where you said that there's no accountability in WoW, so it doesn't matter if someone ninja'd something. Guild leaders like us are in a position to change this. If we were all to blacklist ninjas and botters and guild hoppers and the like then they would all quit playing or stop doing those things. I can't believe that you're 100% OK with having people like that around, so the fact that you won't use your position of power to help get rid of them shows an extreme lack of integrity.

Everyone cries about how bad WoW's community is these days, yet no one has the will to actually stand up against negative people in the community.

and about this...

... and then you grow up and discover that you end up working IRL with people that you may dislike for whatever reason - but they still have value to the business/organization and is why they retain their jobs.

That's what integrity is. Making decisions that uphold your beliefs regardless of how hard they are. Mizukun tried to join Attorney, and we turned him down. He does a lot more DPS than the person we ended up bringing in instead, but it was worth it. This is a game. I'm not going to sacrifice my morals and treat with someone I dislike just to get a higher score. My integrity isn't that cheap. And if you had more pride in yourself too, you could do a lot to improve the quality of the community on Gorgonnash. That's why I dislike you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
05/14/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Bearsmith
you could do a lot to improve the quality of the community on Gorgonnash. That's why I dislike you.

You want to put the weight of improving Gorgonnash on my shoulders, yet you are the guy who transferred off the realm. GG.

Reality is, I do quite a bit to improve Gorgonnash. I'd bet that Herp Derp has attracted more realm transfers to Gorg than a few other guilds combined. Bringing players to Gorg does improve the situation here slightly.

I understand what you are saying about wanting to police and curb the actions of players in game. But the tools don't exist in game to make that a reality. You are fighting against social feedback loops - and coming up short.

... yet again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If Bansath put up with me for so long Miz is nothing. 'Nuff said.

<Herp Derp> 4 lyfe.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Started in burning crusade, burning twilight is one of the oldest guilds left on Gorgonnash.

We have over 600 members, and raid 3 times a week.

we have 1 10 man who raids heroic dragon soul 3/8, but we need more solid raiders that will be on every week for the set raid times!

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at least 8-11pm server time.

With an alt raid on Saturday evening.

So if you either want a fun casual experience? Some PvP fun? Or just killing deathwing join Burning Twilight!!!!

Contact Thraggon or Karvix if interested
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]