Realm is dead!

6 Human Warlock
Hi, Id like to plead for blizzard to help tortheldrin. This server is beyond a joke, both alliance and horde numbers are dwindling every day and it has got to the point where almost noone is online, trade chat is non existant, cannot find a group for anything and Tol barad battles and the like can have 0-5 people in it maximum at any given time of day. Please offer free transfers to tortheldrin and / or at least give us free transfers away from here to a more populated realm. Torth was never a highly populated realm true but has become obsolete as fewer people log in or have already moved away, some people cant afford to move multiple toons. Quality of game play is much to be desired on a realm so under populated as this, plz do something instead of making people pay to transfer. Its your responsibility to keep your clients happy, making new realms when existing ones are dead or dying is not achieving this. Free transfer have been offered in the past why not now. More money for blizzard if people have to pay for a transfer just so they can enjoy the game?
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
to quote myself from one of the other buncha thread about this topic

02/01/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Snepik
you know blizz doesnt read realm forums right? and they dont give a hoot becuase they can make money from the million different ways to transfer ther are right? lets say they open free transfers here like they did in wrath. everyone will just spend money and transfer off later anyways after they realize this is a backwater server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You should offer feedback on their new "cross-realm zones" thing in the beta. Personally, I think it's a dumb idea because it doesn't address the most annoying issues about being on a low-population realm. Instead it removes the only good thing we have: rare spawns all over the place. GOOD JOB BLIZZARD. THANKS. Now people surely won't feel the need to xfer off. -cough-
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
with cross realm zones, Tortheldrin will now be just Orgrimmar or whatever replaces in it in MOP.

One server one zone fits well with the Chinese theme of the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree with Geodew....!@#$ blizzard, now all my herbs will be omnomd by people from other realms all farming the same zone.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Jermain
with cross realm zones, Tortheldrin will now be just Orgrimmar or whatever replaces in it in MOP.

Just Org and a !@#$ty AH.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
this change is clearly juts blizzard preparing us for making it one server like that mage with the blue name jermain said its just them getting us ready so that when they make all one server no one is freak about immigration and stuff so we dont have politican
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Looks like I've made the right decision after all...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]