Hsf got facerolled

85 Night Elf Druid
lol u guys just stomped in orgrimmar and stormwind. you cant beat the alliance.
FOR THE ALLIANCE.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol u guys just stomped in orgrimmar and stormwind. you cant beat the alliance.
NOT IN THE FACE!!!

fix'd
Edited by Venicide on 5/13/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can, but don't. Horde is lazy now.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
05/13/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Tendai
FOR THE ALLIANCE.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Can, but don't. Horde is defeated now.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Lazy is definitely the word.

Dominated all of Wrath, dominated early Cata. If by defeated you mean the Alliance baited us SO HARD with a plan of winning by sheer attention span attrition over 3+ years, then congratulations.

Your battlecry has publicly been stated to be "HAVE MERCY!" and/or "WE'LL KEEP TRYING!" as of Blizzcon 2010, by the way. "For the Alliance" is just wrong, though flattering.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You tell em Domadon. Filthy Alliance scum.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
05/14/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Toâdy
You tell em Domadon. Filthy Alliance scum.

Hey man, there's a reason I haven't geared up this toon again. Well, other than not really enjoying the way Blizz took Pally heals lately anyways.

I've played this game off and on for a long time, and my favorite moments are still WPvP fights where A) HSF took over the entire SW Trade District for 45min in Wrath, B) Noobs (whichever incarnation it was) were directly led by Manamonster in combat during STV Patrols and there were some actual tactics beyond "AAAAAUUUGHH FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT!", or C) Massive PvP battles which could slowly move across several zones.

Edit: Note, all of these were before Flying was allowed in old zones.

The chances of that happening these days are small. Many of the best tacticians/pvpers have left the game/server imo, and when we bleed upper tier people like that it leaves holes that become filled by mediocre stand ins with epeens bigger than their skills.

I think of it like High School. Every once in a while there's a few 'golden years' for a high school where a few classes in a row are full of vibrant, engaged students excelling in athletics, music, clubs, student government etc. etc. Then, after the peak, the high school output of 'awesome' quickly declines; playoffs aren't won, clubs shrink and so on. But because the students who remember the golden age are still there, they think they are of the same quality.

So what i'm trying to say is.....

tl;dr - Welcome to Maelstrom High
Edited by Domadon on 5/14/2012 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Join me Domadon. There is still one last battle left to be fought and won. Though Horde Strike Force is forever crippled and defeated, Orgrimmar still remains. The last bastion of Horde power. We must burn it to the ground! BURN IT I SAY!
Edited by Thenoobkings on 5/14/2012 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
((I just got off work to find many heavy things needing lifting in my house, so i'm all amped up right now, feeling manly and !@#$. Strangely, this makes me want to talk in RP.))

Join you? Join you!?! Join the Human scum and their pitiful Alliance? Pah! You, who we Elves aided in your moments of horror, pulling you from near extinction? You, who when the Litch King laid siege to our lands, sat idly by without a single drop of blood spilt in our name?

I owe my allegiance to Silvermoon, Sylvanas Windrunner and the Horde. You would ask me to betray my people, to lay open the gates of Orgrimmar for you to ransack the citizens I have long protected? The fact that you even ask such a thing proves how unworthy you are once again.

Humanity is betrayal, and I shall none of it.
Reply Quote
You would ally yourselves with the very orcs that burned down your forests during the Second War? The same race(trolls) as those that you have been at war with since the creation of your homeland? Honorless cheapskates that would sell their own mothers and rip a man's arm off for a penny? Abominations of life and death mixed into one?

It was the humans that came to the elves rescue. The humans that pulled YOU from the brink of extinction when the Horde armies laid siege at your doorstep.

Where once your kind were a shining example of valor and justice, now lies only pathetic addiction to magic and desperation of salvation. Desperation so great that it has led you filth vermin to allying yourselves with the disgusting mongrels that are the Horde.
Edited by Thenoobkings on 5/14/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Mongrels they may be, but honorless cheapskates?....

Well, perhaps the goblins....
Reply Quote
Twas what I was referring to.

Join the Legion of Noobia. With a bustling industry, we have class unlike any other. Our teacups are made of silver, our beer mugs, of gold! Fancy gains a new definition while conquering beside us! Orgrimmar is a filthy hole home to savage mongrels that sleep in their own feces. Hardly a "city" worth defending.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
[Trolls] Honorless cheapskates that would sell their own mothers and rip a man's arm off for a penny?

*cough*
Reply Quote
~.~
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
All I gotta say is...

Maelstrom High is SLACKIN!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!
FOR MAJESTIC STORMWIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
\/ Liar \/
Edited by Ømnìsciënt on 5/20/2012 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
^ SPY!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]