Frostweave Cloth Farming - Where?

90 Draenei Hunter
Where's the best place to farm Frostweave Cloth? And please don't say the Converted Heroes in Icecrown because they drop 0-4 cloth, mostly 0. I have been farming them and I maybe get 4 cloth in one bunch or 0 cloth at all. I don't know whether I am just really unlucky or they've changed them recently.

Anyone know of another good place to farm Frostweave Cloth?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That is where I farm cloth and generally end up with stacks of it (my mage is a tailor so I have scavenging).

I have also heard that the cult members just above the tournament grounds is decent as well as Aldur'thar.

Sorry couldn't be much help but I always use my tailor to farm cloth and the converted heroes always drop decent amounts of cloth.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4926593401
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
05/13/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Breilina

When I need cloth for something I run instances. Pick a humanoid heavy Northrend instance and smoke it. I'd probably say Utgarde Keep unless it still drops Netherweave -- then I'd guess Utgarde Pinnacle.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
if i spend an hour farming converted heroes ill get 500-600+ frostweave with tailoring bonus. Farming cloth doesnt get much better
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
are you farming cloth on your hutner andis your hunter a tailor......two major questions.

The Scavenging ability tailors get make it way easier to farm it. If you do so Farm it on your tailer.

Too lazy to look at character lol.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
As far as instances I like Violet Hold. Mobs are pretty easy to defeat, its fast, theres' a lot less yardage to cover, no pats to avoid pulling, and a big old Zap switch :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Converted heros packs are the fastest.
They may not always drop cloth. but they have low HP and die the fastest. You can chain them up and be killing dozens / minute, so you can get hundreds of cloth per hour.

Just 2 rules to it:
1. Farm Frostweave cloth on a toon with tailoring and the northrend cloth scavenging perk
2. Seriously, you need to farm with your tailor, not your mining/engineer hunter. No matter what class/spec it will be quicker.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
hey, i need frostweave cloth for my tailor and i dont like farming up in ice crown eny ideas where there is a good farming place let me no thanks.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
hey you said it only takes you like an hour tpo farm 500-600 frostweave so where did you farm i dont like ice crown so if you have eny othere ideas where i should farm just let me no.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
02/22/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Meleathith
hey you said it only takes you like an hour tpo farm 500-600 frostweave so where did you farm i dont like ice crown so if you have eny othere ideas where i should farm just let me no.

So you're going to pass up the best place to farm the cloth you need because you don't like the zone? Stupid logic. I can get over 1k cloth in an hour farming converted heroes on my lvl 85 priest.

To the OP, you aren't always going to get cloth from every pack you kill, but it's still the fastest. Sometimes I get 0 cloth from a pack, sometimes I get 10+ per pack, it's called rng. Also, don't waste your time farming it if you're not on a tailor with cloth scavenging.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I've never tried the Converted Heroes (though I'm sure it's great farming), but I had pretty decent luck killing the various alchemist mobs on the west side of Aldur'thar (around the cauldrons). The various ICC five mans are also decent - lots of humanoid mobs and no competition (plus a chance at a Battered Hilt).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
if you want Cloth Try HoL or hoS just farm Trash up to w/e if your tailor i net alot just Do heroic Farm Trash till first boss ont kill & reset theys are Botted Daily too i know on MG i see 10-20 Bots runing in every few mins..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Do Plague, Arachnid, Construct in Naxx. You'll only get 100 - 200 Frostweave Cloth, but you'll get a chance at the three pet drops - and they each run 4k+ on the AH. Which you can use to buy a whole lot of Frostweave.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
doesn't matter how fast it is if you're not in 90 pvp gear on i high pop. server. So i agree, don't like that location
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

The Auction House.

Though if I run dungeons for rep in Northrend, I'll get a bunch to sell.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Converted Hero's, there is no where better. And you get glyph books too farming there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yea the Converted Hero's are the best to farm unless you want to do dungeons however the ones the Converted Hero's are easier to farm and drop more frequently.
~Bloody
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Hunter
i just wanna say that i hav ea tailor and she isnt high enough to farm frost weave but imup the tohe tailoring point where i need it and cant seem to get cloth fast enough so all your comments are invalid XD J/K but no seriously i need an easier way to farm it seems as my tailor isnt high enough to farm on her own
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
i just wanna say that i hav ea tailor and she isnt high enough to farm frost weave but imup the tohe tailoring point where i need it and cant seem to get cloth fast enough so all your comments are invalid XD J/K but no seriously i need an easier way to farm it seems as my tailor isnt high enough to farm on her own

Any humanoid in Northrend can drop cloth...Howling Fjord (the big viking guys), Zul'Drak (trolls), Dragonblight (cultists at the fiery shrine in the west), etc...also, it's a good idea to start your own thread instead of necro posting to a thread that was started almost two years ago with the last post being almost 6 months ago....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]