Concerning the annual pass.

1 Human Warlock
Hello, my english is not very good, as i am from France and i'm kind of new in the america.

That means i can't contact Blizzard by phone, i'm only good at typing.
I hope i am posting in the right section.

I do not have a credit card, so i asked my dad for the annual pass the week it cames out, he said yes so i went ahead and subscribed to it.

Now i have moved and our relation went bad, so i guess he called his bank to cancel the annual pass, which is understandable.

Diablo 3 is coming out tommorow, and i would really like to play it, but i can't find how to resubscribe to it with another credit card, because i asked my mom and she said yes.

I also have another question, why can i still access the beta and everything ? I didn't pay last month.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
If you go to your account management page, Padorie, there should be a section there to set up or change a subscription. If you enter the new credit card details there, that should fix it.

Si vous allez à votre page de gestion de compte, Padorie, il devrait y avoir une section là pour mettre en place ou modifier un abonnement. Si vous entrez les nouvelles informations de carte de crédit là-bas, qui devrait y remédier.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Hello Lootgnomette, thank you for your quick answer, i really appreciate it.

I can't find it anywhere, it's just saying my account status is frozen.

I'm afraid if i keep it like this, when i'm gonna restart playing World of Warcraft when MoP cames out, they will ask me to pay everything i couldn't pay at once.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Ok, so from the Summary screen, you need to enter into the account itself, then there would be a blue hyper-link on the right hand side of the account name. Clicking on that should give you the option for adding a new credit card.

The other option would be to call Billing, but explain that your English is not good, and see if they have a staff member on hand who speaks French.

Ok, donc à partir de l'écran Résumé, vous devez entrer dans le récit lui-même, alors il y aurait un bleu hyper-lien sur le côté droit du nom du compte. En cliquant sur qui devrait vous donner l'option pour ajouter une nouvelle carte de crédit.

L'autre option serait de faire appel de facturation, mais expliquer que votre anglais n'est pas bon, et voir si elles ont un membre du personnel sur place qui parle français.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I think contacting billing is the best advice, as it's related to the annual pass. They should have an answer, and hopefully they have a way to reinstate the pass.

Best of luck!

Je pense que la facturation de contact est le meilleur conseil, comme il est lié à l'abonnement annuel. Ils devraient avoir une réponse, et nous espérons qu'ils ont une façon de rétablir le passage.

Bonne chance!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
I tried everything excepted calling the billing, but i think i'm onto something.

I went on Settings > Payment options and i deleted all my options and added my mom's credit card on it. I just need to know how to use my new option with the annual pass.

I really can't contact Blizzard by phone, they won't understand me.
I mostly learned my english on the internet, but never praticed much in oral.

Noobknightz, i don't have the option ''Change game subcription'' but ''Set game subcription'' , i do not want a new game subcription, i want to continue my contract with Blizzard.

Thank you everyone, i appreciate it with all my heart.
Also, thanks for translating it into French, i understand in english but it's still quite useful.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Padorie, setting up a subscription won't change your current contract with Blizzard - all that means is that you are adding a new payment method onto your existing account.

Padorie, la mise en place d'un abonnement ne changera pas votre contrat actuel avec Blizzard - tout ce qui veut dire que vous ajoutez un nouveau mode de paiement sur votre compte existant.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Padorie, setting up a subscription won't change your current contract with Blizzard - all that means is that you are adding a new payment method onto your existing account.

Padorie, la mise en place d'un abonnement ne changera pas votre contrat actuel avec Blizzard - tout ce qui veut dire que vous ajoutez un nouveau mode de paiement sur votre compte existant.

I don't think so, because they ask me to choose between one month, three months or six months.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Those are just options of how often you want to pay, six monthly payments being the cheapest per month. Having set up a Billing Profile with your Mum's card is a good thing, but I don't think it translates to a subscription until you set it up.

For contacting Billing, how is your Mum's English? Could she call, with you there too?

Ce ne sont que des options de combien de fois vous voulez payer, six versements mensuels étant le moins cher par mois. Ayant mis en place un profil de facturation avec votre carte mère est une bonne chose, mais je ne pense pas qu'il se traduit par un abonnement jusqu'à ce que vous mis en place.

Pour contacter la facturation, comment est l'anglais de votre mère? Pourrait-elle appeler, avec vous, là aussi?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Those are just options of how often you want to pay, six monthly payments being the cheapest per month. Having set up a Billing Profile with your Mum's card is a good thing, but I don't think it translates to a subscription until you set it up.

For contacting Billing, how is your Mum's English? Could she call, with you there too?

Ce ne sont que des options de combien de fois vous voulez payer, six versements mensuels étant le moins cher par mois. Ayant mis en place un profil de facturation avec votre carte mère est une bonne chose, mais je ne pense pas qu'il se traduit par un abonnement jusqu'à ce que vous mis en place.

Pour contacter la facturation, comment est l'anglais de votre mère? Pourrait-elle appeler, avec vous, là aussi?

My mom's english is worst than mine, so what would happen if i set a 1 month recurring subscription ? Would it continue my annual pass or just give me a month of game time ?
Edited by Padorie on 5/13/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
It would give you a subscription, where every month $14.99 would be taken from the credit card, until you stopped it or changed the payment method.

Il vous donnera un abonnement, où chaque mois 14,99 $ seraient prises à partir de la carte de crédit, jusqu'à ce que vous vous êtes arrêté ou changé le mode de paiement.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
It would give you a subscription, where every month $14.99 would be taken from the credit card, until you stopped it or changed the payment method.

Il vous donnera un abonnement, où chaque mois 14,99 $ seraient prises à partir de la carte de crédit, jusqu'à ce que vous vous êtes arrêté ou changé le mode de paiement.

I am aware of that, but i'm wondering if i set a 1 month recurring subscription, will it make my Annual pass statut active?

Thank you for your time and your patience.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
It should, as long as your Annual Pass hasn't been inactive for too long - and in all honesty, the only people that could tell you if that is the case would be Billing.

Il faut, aussi longtemps que votre laissez-passer annuel n'a pas été inactif depuis trop longtemps - et en toute honnêteté, les seules personnes qui pourraient vous dire si c'est le cas, serait de facturation.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
It should, as long as your Annual Pass hasn't been inactive for too long - and in all honesty, the only people that could tell you if that is the case would be Billing.

Il faut, aussi longtemps que votre laissez-passer annuel n'a pas été inactif depuis trop longtemps - et en toute honnêteté, les seules personnes qui pourraient vous dire si c'est le cas, serait de facturation.

Alright, thank you again for everything.
I'm gonna contact Blizzard by email, i think it's the best option.

I am going to sleep, have a good night everyone.
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
05/13/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Padorie

Blizzard has no e-mail option. You can contact them by phone, or through a ticket.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Try going to:
https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/dashboard.html

Select your account (not PTR or Beta or Starter Edition!)

Then you should see these options on the right:

Change Game Subscription
Set Up World of Warcraft Remote
Add Game Time
View Account History
Download Beginner’s Guide
Download Game Client
Cancel Game Subscription

Choose Change Game Subscription.
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
Also I think you can find phone support.

http://eu.battle.net/support/fr/article/contact

Horaires: 9h30 – 22h00 heure de Paris, 7 jours/7;

France
0805 540514

Even tho it is EU battlenet. Due to language issues they can still give you general info and walk you through the steps on what to do to help resolve the issue on your account. Best of luck to you friend.

Quand bien même il est de l'UE battlenet. En raison de problèmes linguistiques dont ils ont peut quand même vous donner des informations générales et vous guidera à travers les étapes de ce qu'il faut faire pour aider à résoudre la question sur votre compte. Bonne chance à votre ami.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Also I think you can find phone support.

http://eu.battle.net/support/fr/article/contact

Horaires: 9h30 – 22h00 heure de Paris, 7 jours/7;

France
0805 540514

Even tho it is EU battlenet. Due to language issues they can still give you general info and walk you through the steps on what to do to help resolve the issue on your account. Best of luck to you friend.

Quand bien même il est de l'UE battlenet. En raison de problèmes linguistiques dont ils ont peut quand même vous donner des informations générales et vous guidera à travers les étapes de ce qu'il faut faire pour aider à résoudre la question sur votre compte. Bonne chance à votre ami.

I'm not in Europe anymore so i can't really call there.

Blizzard has no e-mail option. You can contact them by phone, or through a ticket.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Try going to:
https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/dashboard.html

Select your account (not PTR or Beta or Starter Edition!)

Then you should see these options on the right:

Change Game Subscription
Set Up World of Warcraft Remote
Add Game Time
View Account History
Download Beginner’s Guide
Download Game Client
Cancel Game Subscription

Choose Change Game Subscription.

As i said before, i don't have the ''Change Game Subscription'' option but ''Set Game Subscription'' which ask me to choose between a 1 month reccuring subscription, 3 months and 6 months.

I sent a ticket to Blizzard, hopefully i'll still be able to play Diablo 3 tonight. Apparently my Diablo 3 account is active.
If anyone have a solution, please help me, i am really desesperated.
Thank you everyone for all the answers.
Edited by Padorie on 5/14/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do you have an eu license or a us license for WoW?
Edited by Nobody on 5/14/2012 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
US license.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]