Cross-Realm Raiding between US and EU servers

(Locked)

Is it possible to raid with people from the EU servers using their ID thing when you are present on a US server?

I have raided with people from other US servers so I know that's clearly possible.
90 Undead Rogue
its a regional issue
90 Orc Shaman
It is not possible. In order to access EU servers, you need to have a EU copy of the game. Or if someone from the EU wanted access to US servers, they would need a US copy of the game.
hi;
I bougth wow in America and i play it right now.. But i will go to Turkey.. Turkey use EU Realm so can i play in Turkey with this account? or can i change my realm when i go to Turkey? Because i didnt know something about US - EU realms..
Thank you..
90 Tauren Hunter
hi;
I bougth wow in America and i play it right now.. But i will go to Turkey.. Turkey use EU Realm so can i play in Turkey with this account? or can i change my realm when i go to Turkey? Because i didnt know something about US - EU realms..
Thank you..

Seems pretty clear from the post right above yours that you should have read instead of necro-posting in an old, dead thread....
05/14/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Croxyelement
It is not possible. In order to access EU servers, you need to have a EU copy of the game. Or if someone from the EU wanted access to US servers, they would need a US copy of the game.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It's a little different question then the OP.

You can play the copy of WoW you have been playing in the US in Turkey. However you can only play on or realm change to other US realms which are not in the same time zone as Turkey. Also if you make friends in Turkey or anywhere else in Europe you will not be able to play with them on your US WoW account.

So if you want to play on EU servers and realms which will be in the same time zone as you will be and likely be used by other WoW gamers you meet there you will need to buy a new copy of WoW and expansion packs. You will also need to level all new characters.

If you keep playing your current US copy of WoW you can keep your characters but will usually be logging onto WoW between midnight and 8am US server time which can make it hard to find raid and RBG teams.

It's worth mentioning that you can server transfer characters from US realms to Oceanic realms (which are also on the US servers). The Oceanic realms are used by Australia, New Zealand and parts of Asia and possibly will be active at a more convenient time then US realms when playing from Turkey. Frostmourne realm is the first place to check out there since it has the highest population of the Oceanic realms and should be the easiest to find things going on during non-peak times.
they need to allow us to be able to real id eu servers and play because its not that big of a deal we can with oceanic latin and briatan why not eu
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]