Who is the best rat slayer on kt??

71 Goblin Priest
Rat slaying is a serious business and i was just wondering who is the best?!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
me....I kill them constantly as a fire mage. It is fun to watch them die from a fire spell crit. The ignite effect would make them look like a little flaming pin wheel.
Edited by Lucrea on 5/21/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Me
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Stibbles. #1 Rat Slayer Server
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/23/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Cybra

Not even a contest.

Critters killed:
Lucrea: 20,705
Stibbles: 7,303
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
05/23/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Lucrea

Not even a contest.

Critters killed:
Lucrea: 20,705
Stibbles: 7,303

Ah, but he's killed DW rats and Law & Order WSG rats and FC rats and etc. And they count for like 500, 000 each. <3 ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
stibbles even showed me the law & Order Wsg rats hide out
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Mage

Did most of the rat slaying for my guild achievement. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

Did most of the rat slaying for my guild achievement. >.>

/bow
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Druid
I love killing rats, especially on my druid. What kitty wouldn't play with such a tempting little morsel? :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Even though i !@#$ on your hunter in duels on my feral and my %^-*in ret. Law and Order WSG>you !@#$ players.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
01/30/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Ìshmael
Even though i !@#$ on your hunter in duels on my feral and my %^-*in ret. Law and Order WSG>you !@#$ players.

This is truly a pathetic post. I noticed you singled me out specifically in this post and it shows me how threatened you are of someone who hasn't played in over a year. I cannot fathom why you decided to look for a post that is over 7 months old to try and single me out to attempt to prove why you think you are better than me, or why you think i honestly care if you think you're better...

I can see that the time on Tichondrius obviously did you no good if you still have not managed to achieve 2k in arenas, which may be why you're trying to insult people on the forums (of which aren't from your server).

I truly feel sorry for you if you somehow find that trying to degrade my dueling performances make you feel better about your obvious lacking on your new server

good luck in future, i'm sure that you will need it

:)

-Stibbles
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Also, i apologize but i don't actually remember who you are, you could either be Famous, Pirate, or one other paladin who i cant quite remember the name of would you care to enlighten me? I lose track of meaningless peoples names very easily

-Stibbles
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight

Are you that one really bad ret that thought he was good, Ruckfield or some !@#$ like that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Law and Order WSG>you !@#$ players.

As old as this is... did you really just say your worthless guild is better than me? I'm still 1000x times the player you'll ever be.
Please hit your face on the keyboard more while trying to bribe me large sums of gold to carry you again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
me best rat slayer
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
me best rat slayer

Dat bump. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]