Safe Travels, Cantada.

90 Troll Druid
I'm not from Azuremyst so I probably never got the change to play with such a wonderful person, but it is saddens me to hear the loss of such a great player.

As a fellow druid I hope the moon guide her on the final journey and the sun warms her soul. I'll make sure to bear dance from the top of Azeroth tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
05/15/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Fiala
Now I /plead to Blizz. Please consider turning Cantada into an NPC in Wintergrasp as a reminder to all of what this game is truly about.

I support this. Ande'thoras-ethil, Cantada.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing. Players like Cantada were the ones who made Azeroth such a wonderful place to be.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm not from your realm, nor am I part of the Alliance, but as a person, your mother-in-law seems to be an amazing woman.

I apologize for you loss, but my hat is off to an amazing human being.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am always amazed by the individuals we share our game with. May her memory live on in those that she touched and forever be a reminder of how giving we can be.

With much respect,
Karrthos
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Often times, it is very unexpected when we lose someone we care so deeply about. Fortunately for you, the two of you were able to create some lasting memories. My deepest sympathies and may Cantada be an example to us all of how we should strive to live our lives, (both in game and out).

With much respect,

Chaos
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
05/16/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Sonnen
Oh man, someone died and they had a WoW game character. Lets all pretend we care.

People care man, whether they knew her or not. Tell 99% people at Virginia Tech that they shouldn't care about those who were killed there just because they never had classes with them. Or tell 99.99% of Americans not to care for those killed on 9/11 because they didn't know them. This is a community, we all share one thing in common, and when a member of any community is lost the whole community feels it -- at least the reasonable ones. If you are one of the unreasonable ones, then keep it to yourself. While you may not have any feelings about this, from what I have read of Cantada, if the tables were turned she would be here writing condolences for you. That is what a community is all about, that is what this game is all about, this isn't Modern Warfare 3 where you can just go around being a DB to everyone because that is the norm. Again, rest in peace Cantada, you will be missed by those who did and did not know you alike.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
pardon my misspelling as im typing this with tears in my eyes.im prolly the special friend of tada's. i meet her during a WG battle in the good old days befor cata. she would give out orders as if she were gen patton. a lot of players would do that but she was the only one that made sence. we got into conversations and i invited her in to the legion of alliance.she became a valued member and friend.allways willing and eager to help anyone at any time.my sincearest best wishes to her famlie and friends REST IN PEACE TADA
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hi again, guys. Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts. My wife just found a picture of Cantada in action in Wintergrasp. It is AWESOME.

http://imgur.com/ZlNXM

Thank you again, everyone. Your kindness and heartfelt posts meant the world to us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I didn't have any toons on Azuremist, but now, I'm kind of wishing I did. Your mom sounds like she was a wonderful individual, not just in-game, but in RL. A beautiful soul indeed!

I pray that you and your family find peace thru this loss. <3
Reply Quote
68 Gnome Rogue
The alliance has lost a great soldier today, and the world a kind heart.
Though I didn't know her personally I remember Cantada always rallying the troops for battle in Wintergrasp. She was a true character and she will be missed very much.

RIP Cantada
Reply Quote
Very sorry for your loss :( Great you all could enjoy WoW together though :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
OMG I just noticed this today. Her and I use to run Wintergrasp everyday together for most of Wrath. I'm sorry for your loss..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is why I play this game.

RIP Cantada
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss. I do remember Cantada. It sure was refreshing to see someone as enthusiastic about winning Wintergrasp as she was. My condolences go out to her family and friends.

Rest in peace, Cantada.
Edited by Krude on 8/20/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your loved one. Cantada was a formidable foe, and an even greater Ally. I'd fought by her side during PVP encounters, and as of late, because I faction changed, was often a victim of her bow. May her legacy in Azeroth always be remembered.

~Cianne~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]