emotes, in case you didn't know....

90 Undead Mage
you can disable seeing them. right click your 'general' tab (or whatever tab for chat you use during a bg) and uncheck emotes box.

no longer need to see the snivly jerks emoting over your dead body. you're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
no longer need to see the snivly jerks emoting over your dead body. you're welcome.

Sounds like somebody is a bit too sensitive about harmless emotes in a video game.
Reply Quote
A helpful post on the BG forums, and what's the first thing I see? A troll of course!

Not entirely sure why you pounced on this guy so quickly, fact is that's emote spam is more of a minor irritation than something to get upset about.

He gave a tip, take advantage of it if you like, if you don't then don't say anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A helpful post on the BG forums, and what's the first thing I see? A troll of course!

Not entirely sure why you pounced on this guy so quickly, fact is that's emote spam is more of a minor irritation than something to get upset about.

He gave a tip, take advantage of it if you like, if you don't then don't say anything.

People use that word too freely.

I made an observation, and in fact, you made the same observation that I did.

fact is that's emote spam is more of a minor irritation than something to get upset about.

Way to troll, bud. Am I doing right?

I don't agree with you, you must be a troll!
Edited by Xexyz on 5/12/2012 11:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
In case you didn't know, the opposing faction can't see self-written emotes either.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Kelleigh makes some gestures at Sendji
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Rogue
05/12/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Xexyz
Sounds like somebody is a bit too sensitive about harmless emotes in a video game.

No, sounds like somebody is showing people a way to not see emotes. I call it "12 year old repellant."
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Its generally a terrible player thats clustered with a whole lot on you that emotes like it was them solo killing you.

That does bother me a bit and ill generally camp that person for the rest of the match or until they rage-quit the bg.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
Ty lord. You are the savior of my troubles.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wait, if I can't see who's emoting at me, how will I know who to target after the healer dies?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]