*deleted*

90 Tauren Priest
*deleted*
Edited by Derpyhooves on 9/22/2012 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would like to be the first to say that this is a great idea. This will allow you to easily update your Transmogrification Shop inventory as it changes. This also means that you can easily ask users to visit this forum post and view all available items (either sets or individual.) From the look of things you have a wide range of items, so keep up the great work. In terms of the forum post format, I believe its significantly better than most of the others I have seen.

Good luck,

Ironhold
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Decided to revamp this thread. Streamlined process using goblinventory should allow me to keep it up to date more often and easily.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
to much to read.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Well, you don't just waltz into Wal-mart and say "too much to browse" and walk out, do ya?
But then again, you don't just walk into Wal-Mart without a reason to be there in the first place.
And if you can't find what you are looking for, you ask an employee...

As such, if you are looking for something in particular, feel free to browse or ask!

Actually... I'm gonna see if a search function can be implemented into goblinventory. Just occurred to me!
Reply Quote
I actually walk into wal mart not know what to do. I just start walking around looking for random !@#$, like barbie dolls and hulk hands. The cooliest mother %^-*ing person i know told me to get a fairy wand. Guess what i found one, and i still have it.

#belladonna.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Haha. That's cute. Ah, Walmart holds memories...
Several years ago, I was assisting with a fireworks sales tent in our WM parking lot.
Took the cardboard box that the 'BIG ONE' box'o'fireworks came in, cut 2 eye holes and 2 arms holes in it, and ran through walmart in it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Haha. That's cute. Ah, Walmart holds memories...
Several years ago, I was assisting with a fireworks sales tent in our WM parking lot.
Took the cardboard box that the 'BIG ONE' box'o'fireworks came in, cut 2 eye holes and 2 arms holes in it, and ran through walmart in it.

I wanna see a video of that.

Oh and Pattern: Core Felcloth Bag Is it still available and for how much?
Edited by Widgetguy on 6/21/2012 3:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
I walk into walmart only to find myself staring at the fish for like 10 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Widgetguy, I can move it to you for 400g. I can accept the payment on either faction.

Also, I don't have a video of it =|
Happened several years ago.

The first thing I did after coming back to America after being in Japan for 3 years was go to Wal Mart...

At first glance, there is no no Wal Mart in Japan. Straight up, though, there is no store in Japan that is like the Wal Marts in America.
Interestingly, though, Wal Mart does own a chain of grocery stores in Japan called Seiyu.
I found out about this when shopping there one day and seeing little signs around the store saying that you can use a Wal Mart card there.
I googled it that evening, and turns out Wal Mart bought the chain of stores.
But you won't find American products in there like you would in America. Still looks and feels like a Japanese grocery store. =(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Put it up on the neutral AH and I'll check every hour or so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Derpy, I reallllly want the bloodscale breastplate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]